U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 06:51 AM

1,985 posts, read 5,862,848 times

Advertisements

O.K. but then WHO is going to support the welfare system here?

Old 11-24-2008, 06:56 AM

692 posts, read 2,372,295 times
Quote:
Oh lord. There are more of you idiots out there? i think there is like a group of people on here who think anyone who disagrees with them they are inbred, such ignorance is dangerous.
Hit a nerve there Earl ? I obviously know the odds that you're actually inbred are pretty slim. IMHO racism is a dangerous thing.

Old 11-24-2008, 07:11 AM

7,244 posts, read 13,142,770 times
Ok, ok.

So it's obvious, at this point, that the OP was a hit-and-run poster aiming to stir up silly argument.

Which he did.

Old 11-24-2008, 07:18 AM

3,704 posts, read 4,142,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamingOfSouthDakota View Post
I made this account when i was actually going to move to S.D, i am not now i am stuck in hell aka georgia. I see Enough DIEversity to make anyone sick. I love diversity actually i love blondes,brunettes,redheads. Thats all the diversity i need. Its "people" like you who make this world terrible. If god if you so do believe in him or whoever you beleive in wanted everyone to be a color of **** he would have made them that color, he made different races for a reason.
I imagine your house has several semen stained copies of Mein Kampf and The Turner Diaries.

Old 11-24-2008, 07:23 AM

692 posts, read 2,372,295 times
Quote:
Nope, just tired of the ignorance from your kind, you really think you can make me mad? HA! You are funny, you just keep showing your ignorance numbnuts,its quite entertaining
Well I aims to please there boy. Try not to get to much drool on
yourself whiles you're guffawing on this here post.

Seriously dude we are a better country for our diversity.

Old 11-24-2008, 07:24 AM

271 posts, read 522,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Carbonni View Post
I imagine your house has several semen stained copies of Mein Kampf and The Turner Diaries.

Semen stained no, those books are actually sitting on my book shelf in my room thanks. Great books btw really should read them, i suggest reading my awakening and hunter as well good books also check out patriot act.

Old 11-24-2008, 08:51 AM

33 posts, read 74,533 times
Quote:
I made this account when i was actually going to move to S.D, i am not now i am stuck in hell aka georgia. I see Enough DIEversity to make anyone sick. I love diversity actually i love blondes,brunettes,redheads. Thats all the diversity i need. Its "people" like you who make this world terrible. If god if you so do believe in him or whoever you beleive in wanted everyone to be a color of **** he would have made them that color, he made different races for a reason.
God did want everyone to be the same, but thanks to the black man migrating, they gave birth to your sick mutated azz. God didnt make you, we made you. Just like how people created dogs from wolves, we created whites from blacks. Thats man made. So be grateful that you are even here little boy. Dont throw dirt at your fathers. The Asiatic black man came from the Holy City. So where do you come from? Certainly not Mecca.

Old 11-24-2008, 08:59 AM

3,047 posts, read 7,964,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMeBitches View Post
God did want everyone to be the same, but thanks to the black man migrating, they gave birth to your sick mutated azz. God didnt make you, we made you. Just like how people created dogs from wolves, we created whites from blacks. Thats man made. So be grateful that you are even here little boy. Dont throw dirt at your fathers. The Asiatic black man came from the Holy City. So where do you come from? Certainly not Mecca.

LOL...shhh...you might start a POOP storm.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:02 AM

5,520 posts, read 11,970,918 times
Quote:
Semen stained no, those books are actually sitting on my book shelf in my room thanks. Great books btw really should read them, i suggest reading my awakening and hunter as well good books also check out patriot act.
Clearly we have a troll here who's just trying to stir the pot. No one with a brain really believes in that idiotric, crap. The only ones who do espouse such idiocy are people who have failed in life and are grasping for straws to explain aware their own pitiful inadequacies. You'll find them on stormfront where they can enjoy the reality-proof cocoon of like-minded simpletons. I find it hard to believe someone who really believes in this stuff would come onto city-data to openly expose their mental deficiencies for normal people to see.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:09 AM

13,773 posts, read 32,995,672 times
closed for mod review
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.