U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 08:27 PM

1,178 posts, read 3,375,873 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by At1WithNature View Post
LOL...does it matter? it's not like whites are going extinct like the dodo bird.
Don't whites have a right for their countries to remain white, just like other races have a right for their countries to remain populated by their people?

Old 10-02-2008, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon View Post
Exactly. What matters to me is not who is the majority or minority but who is productive. Being productive as citizens is what makes this country great not your "class status" as a citizen.
So you don't think that there are general traits within different groups?

You don't believe that countries should be allowed to remain of the racial group that makes them who they are?

Old 10-02-2008, 08:34 PM

6,967 posts, read 17,765,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scraper Enthusiast View Post
Don't whites have a right for their countries to remain white, just like other races have a right for their countries to remain populated by their people?
this aint your country brah, move back to europe...

you sound like white trash..

oh, i;m sorry were you born here? well so were black, asian, south asian....we're all american and contribute to the economy. always since whenever. i guess somerich person claimed america as promisland, after he and his savages killed all the natives...nice.

Last edited by john_starks; 10-02-2008 at 08:43 PM..

Old 10-02-2008, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukwoo View Post
Bull****. Pure unadulterated bull****. Your use of terms such as mongrelization and genocide is evidence of your racist mindset, and attempting dressing up your racist beliefs with discredited pseudoscience is akin to David Duke taking off his white hood.
It's "bs"? How do you figure? What in my statement is incorrect? Please, state specifics. I doubt that you can do it.

Invasions and migrations made western Asia what it is racially speaking. This is not pseudo-science as you say.

Quote:
The United States has, over its entire history, taken in "foreign" looking people and turned them into Americans.
Actually, that's not true. While non-whites were brought here at times to perform certain functions, such as Africans to perform agricultural duties in the form of slavery, or Chinese to work on the railroads, it was never a fluid open policy of allowing them in the country. That's a fact. They were never viewed as Americans.

Even today, people view these "foreign looking people" as different, as they view the majority population as different. This is human nature.

Up until 1965, the U.S. maintained an immigration policy that favored those from Europe. It has only been since 1965 that the floodgates were opened up to the non-European world.

Quote:
We're a better and stronger country for it.
We are? Hmm, I believe that there have been valid studies that have shown that greater diversity breeds distrust, which leads to less community involvement and greater isolation.

How about higher crime rates. Certainly, crime has arisen as the country becomes more diverse, as Mestizos and blacks are much more prone to crime.

What about the current housing crisis, which was largely brought on by the government pressuring banks to loan to lower income people, many of them minorities, and in which Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae considered secure?

What about lowering performing schools, academically speaking, in which blacks and Mestizos perform at lower levels. Certainly, with this greater diversity, schools are going to suffer. As schools have transitioned from majority white to majority non-white, we've seen some top schools lose their position as a good school. This is all over the U.S.

Where is the strength? Please, show me where this "strength" is?

Quote:
People with your beliefs 200 years ago would strongly disagree with you that Irish, Italians, and Jews were "white", and your denial of that is denial of historical fact.
Most people did not think that they weren't white, only that they were different whites. Regarding Jews, some are ethnically and racially European, while others have middle eastern traits.

There were some individuals who viewed the Irish and Italians as being off a different race, but this was a rather small number, and those who did so were obviously not intelligent.

Quote:
I'm non-white, my wife and white, and our daughter is a mongrel by your standards. I suppose I'm contributing to the downfall of "white" civilization, but you know, I don't give a **** about what you racists believe.
Oh, hush. I didn't say anything to you personally. Mongrelization simply means intermixing. It doesn't mean a slovenly slob, much like you probably think.

Based on IQ statistics, however, interracial children do fall in-between both parents on the IQ scales (of different races).

For example, in general, whites have an average IQ of 100, while blacks have an average IQ of 85. This is a scientific fact. Look it up. Now, a white/black interracial child averages a 93 IQ.

I speak the truth, and if you view such as racist, so be it. I could care less. I'm not a sheep, nor will I act as such. I speak with logic, not Marxist, child-like fantasy speech.

Old 10-02-2008, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago60614 View Post
God, some people on here are embarassingly racist.

Grow up. Get over yourself.
Oh my goodness, I'm going to wet myself.

Old 10-02-2008, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by internat View Post
Mongrel is a term for dogs.

Migrations and invasions have happened in the British Isles as well. Read Dienekes' Anthropology Blog: The Litoroid Race in the Bronze Age
You seem to magically think a guy called Ringo Starr (Litoroid) is magically white and this Persian guy is not http://images.ntalebzadeh.multiply.c...&nmid=67061480

Phenotype is not everything. They can still pass on the traits in the F2 generation. This is not about what you wish to be true. European-Americans are overwhelmingly Europid but not really more than Europids in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. Amerinds have been accepted more than Negrids, which kept them out of the gene pool because of the one-drop-rule.

Read Backintyme Essays » Blog Archive » Afro-European Genetic Admixture in the United States
[SIZE=3]mon·grel·ize[/SIZE] (mnggr-lz, mng-)
tr.v. mon·grel·ized, mon·grel·iz·ing, mon·grel·iz·es To make mongrel in race, nature, or character.

Old 10-02-2008, 08:48 PM

33 posts, read 171,359 times
Yes it's posible. And not only can it happen, it is gonna happen!!! yippeeeeee

Old 10-02-2008, 08:49 PM

^^^ who let the KKK in herre?

Old 10-02-2008, 08:53 PM

this thread is why america is what it is....purgatory (hatred vs growth)

Old 10-02-2008, 08:55 PM

536 posts, read 1,906,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scraper Enthusiast View Post

Well I hate to break it to you but "whites" (I hate that term, no one should be classified into a color category) were NOT here first. Like I've said before, there is no such thing as a pure race. You must be hanging out with Tom Metzger or something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.