U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-02-2008, 09:28 PM

948 posts, read 2,362,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by internat View Post
Yeah, and I'm Heidi from the Austrian Alps.

You think we're stupid? The old trick of almost making statements pretending they are questions, and then playing innocent.

Let it be know I've made many threads on whites and I'm against political correctness. However, you're clearly a provocateur. Stormfront material.

I don't think anybody here know what "stormfront material" is. I have been in that forum, reading the posts so I agree with you.

Old 10-02-2008, 09:33 PM

6,972 posts, read 11,697,423 times
Quote:
and to a previous poster, yes white people do have the right to keep their countries white. Its a shame that they are being pounded with third world immigrants from all over the world. Look at France, Look at Canada, Germany, any first world european country. Pretty soon the immigrants will make up the majority of the population in those countries. Sadly i think the US is taking the same route...
yeah, but unless one of these people are related to you, it aint your country or the canadians indigeonous land. so what are YOU losing?

Native Americans in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 10-02-2008, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Who let the brainwashed, cliche-babbling liberal in here.
cliche lol. better than you incessant blathering

Old 10-02-2008, 09:53 PM

YouTube - Chris Rock Bigger And Blacker Part 8

i think the 4:30 mark on says it all

Old 10-02-2008, 09:57 PM

948 posts, read 2,362,935 times
I am not going to lie. I don't want to become an minority. ( I'm white ). Does that mean I have to join the KKK?
Why is it , that if you are a black person, let say a black women, you can say things like " I'm A strong black women" ,and nobody is going to question you.
But as a white women and I say " I'm a strong white woman" , people most likely going to think I am a white supremest?

Old 10-02-2008, 10:34 PM

379 posts, read 252,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galloway View Post
I agree, it already feels like white people are a minority.
Blame the U.S. Government. They are the promoters of "open borders" and "diversity." Of course, in the same breathe, they turn around and go back to their house in an all-White neighborhood. If they lived in Detroit or East L.A., it would be a different story. The government does NOT care about you. The best you can do is never vote; don't support a country that turned it's back on you.

Old 10-02-2008, 11:06 PM

537 posts, read 1,357,827 times
The more mixed or bi-racial people there are the better, thats my opinion. I'm considered Caucasian, but have been told I look MANY different nationalities. There is no pure race, how many times do I have to say it! Yeah maybe in Iceland, their blood is pure for thousands of years blah blah blah.... but in reality, let's think about it.... Jesus was olive complected not white nor black, just like the original Hebrews that still live in Israel today. The greeks and romans didn't look like Brad Pitt. Wake up America, we are all on a land once inhabited by natives, whether you like it or not, hmm and some were what we now call Illegals.

Get a clue, take some history classes. It doesn't make you a liberal to be knowledgable.

Old 10-03-2008, 12:14 AM

522 posts, read 968,240 times
wow. Do the moderators do anything on these forums!? Other than label themselves as moderators!

Old 10-03-2008, 12:19 AM

25 posts, read 17,952 times
Default even though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephthys View Post
The more mixed or bi-racial people there are the better, thats my opinion. I'm considered Caucasian, but have been told I look MANY different nationalities. There is no pure race, how many times do I have to say it! Yeah maybe in Iceland, their blood is pure for thousands of years blah blah blah.... but in reality, let's think about it.... Jesus was olive complected not white nor black, just like the original Hebrews that still live in Israel today. The greeks and romans didn't look like Brad Pitt. Wake up America, we are all on a land once inhabited by natives, whether you like it or not, hmm and some were what we now call Illegals.

Get a clue, take some history classes. It doesn't make you a liberal to be knowledgable.
you're wrong, you're still right.

Old 10-03-2008, 12:44 AM

8,867 posts, read 12,505,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scraper Enthusiast View Post
Who let the brainwashed, cliche-babbling liberal in here.
wait.....

do you realize how you've sitting here fighting your point of view against.......EVERYONE else.

I'm a pretty open minded guy, and everyone has their right to have their own of view, so for me to blatantly think you're as close minded, racist, naive and blind as you sound...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.