U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 02:05 AM

536 posts, read 1,905,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the intelligent brotha' View Post
you're wrong, you're still right.

What was I wrong about?

Old 10-03-2008, 09:49 AM

36 posts, read 163,419 times
while the hispanic figure will go up, alot(and i mean millions) of hispanics will look and you may even consider them white. Many people i know that are mexican, puerto rican, cuban or whatever look very white, some with blonde hair and blue eyes. And many of them have kids with white woman. And if their kids who dont speak spanish are a quarter or half of hispanic ancestry, they will put down white hispanic as what they are. people that are non hipanic white may become a minority by 2050. So what? Peoples skin that is white and have ancestors from europe will still be greater than 50%. And who really cares anyways. By then i really think and hope that none of this will matter since America will be very bi or tri racial or cultural

Old 10-03-2008, 03:22 PM

165 posts, read 409,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scraper Enthusiast View Post
[SIZE=3]mon·grel·ize[/SIZE] (mnggr-lz, mng-)
tr.v. mon·grel·ized, mon·grel·iz·ing, mon·grel·iz·es To make mongrel in race, nature, or character.
Hmm. Another word you used in post 21 didn't make any sense to me in that context, so I checked its meaning in my dictionary, and this is what it said:

Quote:
geno·cide
Pronunciation: \ˈje-nə-ˌsīd\
Function: noun
Date: 1944
: the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group
Who, exactly--not counting a few obvious, but mostly impotent groups on the fringe--is out to deliberately and systematically destroy the white race?

Old 10-04-2008, 08:43 AM

1,178 posts, read 3,373,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marya View Post
Hmm. Another word you used in post 21 didn't make any sense to me in that context, so I checked its meaning in my dictionary, and this is what it said:

Who, exactly--not counting a few obvious, but mostly impotent groups on the fringe--is out to deliberately and systematically destroy the white race?
Hmm, do you not think that the deliberate importation of non-whites into white homelands (countries) is not by design to make whites a minority in their own homelands? Do you not find it odd that most governments in said countries go against their people's wishes by importing non-whites?

Given differential birthrates, as well as radical agendas of certain non-whites, particularly with regard to Muslims in European countries, what kind of future is there for white people in such countries where they are being forced to accept the genocide of their countries?

Old 10-04-2008, 10:02 AM

1,928 posts, read 4,521,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwine View Post
I am not going to lie. I don't want to become an minority. ( I'm white ). Does that mean I have to join the KKK?
Why is it , that if you are a black person, let say a black women, you can say things like " I'm A strong black women" ,and nobody is going to question you.
But as a white women and I say " I'm a strong white woman" , people most likely going to think I am a white supremest?
I've asked that question myself also. It appears that whites should be apologizing for being white. BULL!!! I'm white and very proud of it.

Old 10-04-2008, 03:57 PM

29 posts, read 147,312 times
I think it would be sad if everyone had the same race in the future. Like in that South Park episode where people from the future come and they all look exactly the same. I really hope that it never happens.

In a 100 years, maybe the United States belongs to Mexico and everyone speaks spanish. The whole north america will be called Mexico.
I think that is possible if you look at the current illegal immigration and hispanic growth.

Old 10-04-2008, 04:08 PM

31,575 posts, read 53,094,619 times
I already live in a Metropolitan Area that has no racial majority. In fact immigrants and their US-born children are the majority of the population in the 11-county SF Bay Area. If the rest of the country is going to be like The Bay Area, then I say that's wonderful.

You people should be so lucky.

Old 10-04-2008, 04:14 PM

1,178 posts, read 3,373,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
I already live in a Metropolitan Area that has no racial majority. In fact immigrants and their US-born children are the majority of the population in the 11-county SF Bay Area. If the rest of the country is going to be like The Bay Area, then I say that's wonderful.

You people should be so lucky.
The Bay area has a large percentage of Asian immigrants, which, statistically-speaking, is better than other groups, in terms of economic status, educational levels, IQ, crime rates, and willingness to acculturate. Still, such immigration is ripping apart a white country, and it needs to stop.

Do you honestly think that assimilation is possible amongst the different races. Note that I did not say acculturation, which is probably what you think is assimilation.

Old 10-04-2008, 04:23 PM

821 posts, read 788,126 times
What is white?

Old 10-04-2008, 04:23 PM

31,575 posts, read 53,094,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scraper Enthusiast View Post
The Bay area has a large percentage of Asian immigrants, which, statistically-speaking, is better than other groups, in terms of economic status, educational levels, IQ, crime rates, and willingness to acculturate. Still, such immigration is ripping apart a white country, and it needs to stop.

Do you honestly think that assimilation is possible amongst the different races. Note that I did not say acculturation, which is probably what you think is assimilation.
Actually we have 1.6 Million Hispanics and 1.5 Million Asians.

But I do get your point.

As far as assimilation, I do think its imperative that learning English is vital to accomplishing that. We need to be able to communicate clearly and concisely with each other. You can certainly speak your language, but please make the effort to learn ours, it not only helps us learn more about you but it allows you to more fully participate in America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.