U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-06-2008, 02:28 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles
263 posts, read 733,122 times
Reputation: 106

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradly View Post
Dude, what the **** is your problem! I cant stand people like you..
Bradly, I Love You! Albuquerque is the greatest! I love what has been allowed there. Give me the stats on the State and Municiple tax incentives for your area that are now in support of your brand new movie making capabilities! Till then, don't be a hater, little son. Go ahead. Give us more than pictures of warehouses if you're gonna enter yourself in a discussion on how Hollywood is dying. waiting.... don't be mad.... still waiting...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-06-2008, 05:41 PM
 
Location: Albuquerque, NM - Summerlin, NV
3,436 posts, read 5,987,626 times
Reputation: 682
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilpainter View Post
Bradly, I Love You! Albuquerque is the greatest! I love what has been allowed there. Give me the stats on the State and Municiple tax incentives for your area that are now in support of your brand new movie making capabilities! Till then, don't be a hater, little son. Go ahead. Give us more than pictures of warehouses if you're gonna enter yourself in a discussion on how Hollywood is dying. waiting.... don't be mad.... still waiting...

Awww.. i sense a little jealousy.. warehouses eh? mad cause there all moving and filming here.. save your puss arguments for somewhere else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-06-2008, 08:23 PM
 
Location: San Diego
100 posts, read 122,300 times
Reputation: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt345 View Post
Getting back to the original topic. Hollywood has changed so much, even in the last 3-5 years. If the last time you visited Hollywood was the early 2000's, you have no right to post about how dirty, trashy, or ghetto it is, because it's become a completely new place. Seriously, just check out the all the nightlife on any given day of the week, especially along Cahuenga Blvd. Things will only get better with all the development around Hollywood/Vine.


Yes that's what people don't get.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-07-2008, 12:04 AM
 
Location: Sun Diego, CA
521 posts, read 1,492,105 times
Reputation: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemh431 View Post
YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FC and sweetclimber are now on my ignore list. This was the last straw...I just could not take anymore of them and hopefully life on CD will be much easier.

Seriously, all Californians should be just put them on our ignore lists. They will have nothing to feed off of...like parasites...they will die without us arguing back and feeding them.
Welcome to the club. Our goal should be to get everyone to put them on ignore. You can only take dumbass, uneducated comments for so long!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-07-2008, 01:43 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles
263 posts, read 733,122 times
Reputation: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradly View Post
Awww.. i sense a little jealousy.. warehouses eh? mad cause there all moving and filming here.. save your puss arguments for somewhere else.
caribb/Flickr
Das Bobby/Flickr
Das Bobby/Flickr
Atwater Village Newbie/Flickr
Oh my, you're gonna need to pick up the pace, little 'querque son ... dustbunny
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-07-2008, 08:34 AM
 
Location: Sun Diego, CA
521 posts, read 1,492,105 times
Reputation: 325
What is with all this talk about Albuquerque being the next Hollywood and better? You cannot honestly be serious with that....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-07-2008, 09:01 AM
 
Location: Houston Texas
2,898 posts, read 2,880,577 times
Reputation: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesside View Post
Welcome to the club. Our goal should be to get everyone to put them on ignore. You can only take dumbass, uneducated comments for so long!
That would mean that you should put yourself on ignore. I don't think we have ever seen an informed opinion on here by you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-07-2008, 07:35 PM
 
Location: Sun Diego, CA
521 posts, read 1,492,105 times
Reputation: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetclimber View Post
That would mean that you should put yourself on ignore. I don't think we have ever seen an informed opinion on here by you
I guess thats because you spend all your time paying attention to the inflammatory remarks you make about other people's homes. What jessemh431 said was not the first time Ive heard someone say something similar to that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-07-2008, 07:50 PM
 
Location: San Diego
100 posts, read 122,300 times
Reputation: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilpainter View Post
caribb/Flickr
Das Bobby/Flickr
Das Bobby/Flickr
Atwater Village Newbie/Flickr
Oh my, you're gonna need to pick up the pace, little 'querque son ... dustbunny

Right on Oilpainter! Albu"Qwarky" has a long way to go if it thinks it can be the next Hollywood, despite the fact that it wont be half of what Hollywood is today, ever!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-07-2008, 08:01 PM
 
Location: San Diego
100 posts, read 122,300 times
Reputation: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by LASam View Post
Explain to me why BOTH LA baseball teams are in the playoffs and NEITHER NY baseball team made it... hmmm???

yes the Angels and the Dodgers or in the playoffs, but not any of New York's teams.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top