U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 01:33 AM

354 posts, read 491,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gv0928 View Post
Are you both serious? It's blatantly clear to me that all this thread is promoting is a negative image of the black race - the poster couldn't care less about black-on-black crime, but black-on-white crime gets his panties in a bunch. This isn't about the fact that two people were killed, but rather that it was two whites, and that they were killed by blacks. Had they been killed by whites, I'm sure this thread would not exist.

Am I justifying this horrible murder? Of course not. I believe all involved deserve to be punished, but out of justice, not racism.

And, for the record, I am not black.
Your right it is about racism. Its about racists like Sharpton and Jackson. Its about people being so afraid of being called racist that newspapers won't report horrendous crimes.
Its about people so caught up in political correctness that just saying the word "black" gets you in trouble.
Its about people not being able to have a simple discussion without the word racist being bandied about.

And for the record, your not black.

Old 10-18-2008, 07:23 AM

1,584 posts, read 2,384,066 times
This was back in 2007, if you really wanted this to be known you should have been more vivid when it happen. Now it shove it in our face a year and a half after the fact.

Old 10-18-2008, 07:45 AM

3,277 posts, read 4,616,779 times
This was an awful, heinous, crime. Why did the media not devote coverage to this?

And let's not stop there. Of the 80% of crime which is committed by black people against other black people, strangling communities, why does the media sit back contently on that?

Why? Because national news is a business. CNN, CBS, etc. are out to have as many customers as possible, so they aren't going to fan the flames any which way that won't benefit them. If you want real coverage, local news is best. And I'm absolutely certain they covered this and every other murder that took place.

Old 10-18-2008, 07:46 AM

6,749 posts, read 19,957,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scraper Enthusiast View Post
That is one of the most hoffific things I have ever read and yeah why WASN'T it ever talked about???????

Old 10-18-2008, 07:54 AM

6,749 posts, read 19,957,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert sun View Post
I've never heard about it til now, but I do agree if it were 5 white guys doing that to a black couple then all hell would break lose, you would have Rev. Jackson and Al Sharpton all over the tv screen and Im not racist at all Im just being real.

and that is a sick crime, those guys had problems, I hope they die a very slow and painful death and rot in hell and I hope someone cuts em off at the limbs and kicks them around like a big bouncy ball.

anyways back to the media coverage, I have heard of some disturbing sick murders here in NM too and most of them will barely get any attention here, I dont know why that is.
A while back there was a black woman who was raped and tortured by several white people in WV and it was on the news for days. Is it because she was black or was in because it was in West Virginia?

Six Held In West Virginia Torture Horror - September 11, 2007
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.