U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: What's your race?
White non-hispanic 177 55.84%
Hispanic/Latino/Spanish (black or white) 28 8.83%
Asian 23 7.26%
Black or African American 56 17.67%
Other/Mixed 33 10.41%
Voters: 317. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-31-2008, 07:34 PM
 
Location: Philadelphia,New Jersey, NYC!
6,967 posts, read 18,215,169 times
Reputation: 2641

Advertisements

i said mixed because i was born in an island outside of inda, i'm not ****in asian...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-31-2008, 08:49 PM
 
Location: new england
202 posts, read 968,655 times
Reputation: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_starks View Post
i said mixed because i was born in an island outside of inda, i'm not ****in asian...
india is in south asian, there's no need to be racist
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-31-2008, 08:56 PM
 
Location: Philadelphia,New Jersey, NYC!
6,967 posts, read 18,215,169 times
Reputation: 2641
how am i being racist? i'm not what what an average person would perceive as asian ( which is uaually japan, china, korea, indonesia) and it irritates me. not sure if you understand where i'm comin from, but i apologize for coming off racist...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-01-2008, 12:29 AM
 
Location: new england
202 posts, read 968,655 times
Reputation: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_starks View Post
how am i being racist? i'm not what what an average person would perceive as asian ( which is uaually japan, china, korea, indonesia) and it irritates me. not sure if you understand where i'm comin from, but i apologize for coming off racist...
they are geographically facking south asian
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-01-2008, 01:58 AM
 
1,435 posts, read 3,580,213 times
Reputation: 530
Judgingy by the poll results, whites are considerably underrepresented on this forum when compared to their percentage of the general U.S population.
White American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-01-2008, 02:01 AM
 
Location: Greensboro, NC
1,261 posts, read 3,897,352 times
Reputation: 757
I'm white (Irish, English, Scottish, Welsh, Dutch) with some Cherokee and a dash of African-American. I voted white. Unfortunately none of the Cherokee or African-American shows as I'm on the pale side.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-01-2008, 02:32 AM
 
Location: Kent county,DE
27 posts, read 32,880 times
Reputation: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niki View Post
I'm white (Irish, English, Scottish, Welsh, Dutch) with some Cherokee and a dash of African-American. I voted white. Unfortunately none of the Cherokee or African-American shows as I'm on the pale side.
Also white in color.My moms father was french. Moms Mother was american indian( not sure on tribe). My fathers family was from england. He was born in Iowa. I am pretty sure somewhere down the line there was some african ( Family features and wonderfull tastes for soul food )
Like it matters and has been said a few time i am from the human race!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-01-2008, 06:46 AM
 
Location: New England & The Maritimes
2,116 posts, read 4,203,703 times
Reputation: 1114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Jarrett View Post
Judgingy by the poll results, whites are considerably underrepresented on this forum when compared to their percentage of the general U.S population.
White American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Groovy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-01-2008, 02:57 PM
 
Location: Miami, FL
3,441 posts, read 5,004,641 times
Reputation: 2222
Stop giving all these goddamn technical answers, just answer the question. What race are you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-01-2008, 03:31 PM
 
Location: New England & The Maritimes
2,116 posts, read 4,203,703 times
Reputation: 1114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
Stop giving all these goddamn technical answers, just answer the question. What race are you?
yaaa that would make it way more interesting thread.


technical answers? i think exactly what people are doing is saying what race/s they are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top