U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 04:45 PM

2,775 posts, read 10,722,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWereRabbit View Post
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaah

dude, do you have aspergers?

But regardless of how tough futurecop and his dad are, those people who are knocking the youth of america should be happy with any respect we show you. The world is ****ed because of the people born between oooooh lets say 1940-1980 give or take, and no matter what our generation does you should be happy we are letting you stick around. Most "true adults" today are little brats
Waaaaa!!!!!

Is that bratty enough for you? You want brats, look at the kids across this country. I saw on the news about a month ago about a story way the hell in Arizona about some bratty *** teenage girl physically using force against the bus driver for taking her cell phone away. I don't think these ****in morons these days understand why cell phones aren't allowed in school and all these places. First off, they're ****in annoying. Second and most importantly, in case of an emergency such as a lockdown, fire, or anything, kids can't be on their phones calling mommy or daddy and telling them what;s going on because that can also block calls to the fire department or police because some jerkoffs aer on their phones using up the damn frequency ****.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2008, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bydand View Post
Well, you just proved you have no common sense and no character either.
That doesn't mean anything. My taste in song lyrics has nothing to do with
common sense. It's a fun song to sing at opposing fans to the YMCA beat during the 7th inning stretch here. It's a fun song.

Old 11-03-2008, 04:51 PM

I'm just surprised at how many replies this thread's brought. You're all on here saying I have no common sense and yet you're arguing with the guy with "no common sense." Haha Doesn't that mean you have no common sense?

You yuppies think you're always right. You judge people based on the way they talk. I know plenty of people who are ****in geniuses and cuss every other word.

Old 11-03-2008, 04:51 PM

12,084 posts, read 34,169,681 times
[quote=TheWereRabbit;5989853
But regardless of how tough futurecop and his dad are, those people who are knocking the youth of america should be happy with any respect we show you. The world is ****ed because of the people born between oooooh lets say 1940-1980 give or take, and no matter what our generation does you should be happy we are letting you stick around. Most "true adults" today are little brats[/QUOTE]

Another jokester. Happy you are letting me stick around... what a load of horse crap. What are you going to do to those of us born in that 40 year window you named? Knock us off? Starve us out? Deport us to Canada? In order to do those things you need to have the jobs and positions to pull them off, and frankly, those of us that fit that time frame are not ready to give those jobs up yet.

Old 11-03-2008, 05:06 PM

3,115 posts, read 6,499,920 times
FutureCop, I guess you're right, you're not a yuppie, you're more like a douchebag with no concept of reality. As I was reading your posts, I could just see you with Oakley sunglasses and an Abercrombie polo with the collar popped up. You base your whole superiority complex and identity on the fact that you live in NYC, but you have never lived outside your little affluent suburb and you base "real" off of how much crime a place has(which your hometown has virtually none of). According to your definition of real, I'm more of a bad*** than you because I go to a magnet school in a rough neighborhood in Texas, and that's just laughable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post
Walk into North/Southwest Houston or South Central saying this and they'll show you real alright.
Just to let you know, north and SW Houston are some of the most affluent and suburbanized areas in the nation.

Old 11-03-2008, 05:25 PM

3,340 posts, read 8,706,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureCop View Post
I'm just surprised at how many replies this thread's brought. You're all on here saying I have no common sense and yet you're arguing with the guy with "no common sense." Haha Doesn't that mean you have no common sense?

You yuppies think you're always right. You judge people based on the way they talk. I know plenty of people who are ****in geniuses and cuss every other word.
Oh, you live in one of the richest suburbs of New York City, your so tough. And oh, I'm smart athletic and yes, I can shoot a rifle too buddy boy, but I don't find the need to cuss every other word.

Old 11-03-2008, 09:31 PM

15,989 posts, read 30,687,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westerner92 View Post
FutureCop, I guess you're right, you're not a yuppie, you're more like a douchebag with no concept of reality. As I was reading your posts, I could just see you with Oakley sunglasses and an Abercrombie polo with the collar popped up. You base your whole superiority complex and identity on the fact that you live in NYC, but you have never lived outside your little affluent suburb and you base "real" off of how much crime a place has(which your hometown has virtually none of). According to your definition of real, I'm more of a bad*** than you because I go to a magnet school in a rough neighborhood in Texas, and that's just laughable.

Just to let you know, north and SW Houston are some of the most affluent and suburbanized areas in the nation.
Yeah, I'm sure places around Greenspoint and Missouri City are really nice.

Old 11-04-2008, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westerner92 View Post

I don't judge bad*** from crime. I judge bad*** by physical and mental toughness. I'm bth physically and mentally tough. Why you ask? I'm a 2nd degree black belt... Mental and physical strength is built from that. What else do I do? I play football, hockey, and I box. All of them build your strength both physcially and mentally.

I view criminals as weak. Criminals these days are weak. They have no mental toughness and no physical toughness. I don't care how poor you had it, that don't make you tough. Criminals these days are gun toting ****in jack***es and I'll say it to their face as long as they don't have a gun which they probably wil because they're too weak to get into a fist fight.

Old 11-04-2008, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Ne View Post
Oh, you live in one of the richest suburbs of New York City, your so tough. And oh, I'm smart athletic and yes, I can shoot a rifle too buddy boy, but I don't find the need to cuss every other word.
Who lives in Nebraska and can't shoot a rifle is the real question.

I don't care if you can shoot a rifle. Anybody can shoot a rifle and take 10 seconds to aim the ****in thing. I can shoot a 9 taking no more than a half a second to aim and I hit the target perfectly. Why? My family comes from a long line of law enforcement so I've picked it up.

The reality check that you'd receive in the hockey rink would not only scare you, it would send you flying into the boards. If you can't skate on ice, how about a boxing match?

What's the need for physical fighting when I could just verbally cuss someone out anyway? I mean come on.

Old 11-04-2008, 12:59 PM

Peace the king is out. Haha
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.