Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 04:01 PM

2,787 posts, read 11,497,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canine*Castle View Post
Well, if that's what New York is all about, I'm glad my parents took me out of the place I was born when I was only 14 months old. It looks like they saved me from doom for sure.
Haha good luck desk jockey.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2008, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Ne View Post
You know, I can also get very, very nasty.
Really?

Haha

Old 11-03-2008, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post
Walk into North/Southwest Houston or South Central saying this and they'll show you real alright.
I'm not messing with Texas. Along with New Yorkers they're the realest people in the country.

South Central LA? Pfff, please, what do you think this is 1991? South Central LA is soft now. Compton's got houses going for over 400 grand. They won't show me anything, they can hold a gun and are too afraid to pull the trigger these days. Whimps.

I'm a black belt and I box, play football, and hockey. I can also shoot a gun although I don't carry one. I've been to a shooting range. Those morons in South Central are **** to me.

You want hardcore crime, go to Jersey.

Old 11-03-2008, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Yes. But to a 17-year-old, it sounds cool.
You're right it is cool but also real. But "cool" these days is stupid fake VH1 garbage. My father's cool and he's real. Why? He's from New York, born and bred. Like that guy in the video said, "these are ****in retahds I got here... These are all ****in retahds." They can't hold a slice of pizza as he said, but they also are a bunch of morons who just move here for publicity, television, popularity, shopping, and all that sissy stuff. I want my New Yorkers to love pizza wings, and cheese cake. Put down the ****in salad and grab a slice of pizza.

Old 11-03-2008, 04:22 PM

12,083 posts, read 38,843,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureCop View Post
I'm a black belt and I box, play football, and hockey. I can also shoot a gun although I don't carry one. I've been to a shooting range.
This has to be the funniest post I have read in a LONG time. 17 and has all the answers and is a bad azz because of a colored piece of cloth around his middle, plays a couple of school sports and has been to a shooting range. LOL

I have a colored piece of cloth as well, but it has never stood up and defended me from anything and for sure never whipped out of my gear bag and disarmed anybody who has pulled a knife or gun on me (couple of times I might add). Hockey, football, and boxing? Yep we have those as well. Shooting range? Well you got me there, we don't have a shooting range, we just go outside and plink off a couple hundred rounds whenever we feel like it. No fancy Yuppie ranges here. Even my 8 year old can hold his own against paper targets and shoot a very nice group. The 10 year old is down right scary accurate out to some respectable distances.

I have to thank you Future Cop for giving me a much needed laugh this evening. "I can shoot a gun... I've been to a shooting range." ROFLMAO

Old 11-03-2008, 04:25 PM

I never used my karate on anybody (I'm a 2nd degree black belt by the way). But I do my share of hot dog throwing at Yankee games. Don't be afriad to say it you know I'm a bad***. haha

Old 11-03-2008, 04:27 PM

2,114 posts, read 4,914,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurecop View Post
my parents let me cuss all the time and i'm 17.
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaah

dude, do you have aspergers?

But regardless of how tough futurecop and his dad are, those people who are knocking the youth of america should be happy with any respect we show you. The world is ****ed because of the people born between oooooh lets say 1940-1980 give or take, and no matter what our generation does you should be happy we are letting you stick around. Most "true adults" today are little brats

Last edited by TheWereRabbit; 11-03-2008 at 04:40 PM..

Old 11-03-2008, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Don't be afriad to say it you know I'm a bad***. haha
Not even close kid. Not even close.

Old 11-03-2008, 04:37 PM

You want to hear a bad*** song?

Ever heard the YMCA song before? Ever hear it done Yankee Stadium Bleacher Creature style? Let me sing it for you... (no dogging real homosexuals here, my family is good friends with one and the guy's a cool guy) This is just a fun song.

Gay man, get up off of your knees
I said gay man, you will catch a disease
I said gay man, don't touch me please
Because you. have. got. a duh-sease
Gay man, wipe that smirk off your chin
I said gay man, what you do is a sin
I said gay man, I won't let you in
Because you. have. got. a duh-sease
We have to ask you, WHY ARE YOU GAY
I saw you suckin' some D-I-C-K
They have ever-y size, for your mouth to enjoy
You can hang out with all the boys............

Old 11-03-2008, 04:41 PM

Quote:
You want to hear a bad*** song?
Well, you just proved you have no common sense and no character either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.