Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 01:17 PM

2,245 posts, read 7,189,756 times

Advertisements

I don't think it matter what color skin the person is, if there's a Democrat running, 90% of Blacks will vote for them. The remaining 10% will go for the Republican...God Bless them!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2008, 02:06 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,375,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldwine View Post
I think what you don't understand is that any time someone is told they "need" to understand something, what they "need" is generally being decided upon by the private agenda of the person communicating this apparent "need".

I've measured Obama, and even for a politician he is woefully ignorant of most characteristics I value in a candidate. Born and raised in Chicago, and this Chicagoan has had enough half-baked, semi-racist populism shoved down her throat by the Chicago Machine. I never thought the day would come when I'd be ruled over at the national level by a nanny-state machine politician.

Secondly, I hate Harvard. I despise every brainless idiot to graduate from that most awful of schools. Harvard and Yale have done enough damage in the east coast. It's like the worst of both worlds all in one: backwards twit who ruled over corruption and never once interacted with the actual impoverished black communities in Chicago, with a Harvard degree, about to be elected.

Bull**** only blacks understand. He was raised by a white woman in a northside area so affluent no one understands it. The people who understand poverty by far outweigh those who understand the life of privilege and affluence Obama was raised in.
I'm from Chicago too, so what? Just because you disagree with me, doesn't make me wrong. This man has great qualities, enough to get him elected in the most unlikely of scenarios. If you can't recognize or acknowledge these qualities, then that is your problem. He's our next president whether you like it or not.

...and don't you forget it.

Old 11-02-2008, 02:24 PM

3,674 posts, read 8,658,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
I'm from Chicago too, so what? Just because you disagree with me, doesn't make me wrong. This man has great qualities, enough to get him elected in the most unlikely of scenarios. If you can't recognize or acknowledge these qualities, then that is your problem. He's our next president whether you like it or not.

...and don't you forget it.
Sweety, I'll just leave the country

He's your next president.

Old 11-02-2008, 02:30 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,194,653 times
Quote:
Sweety, I'll just leave the country

He's your next president.
Yeah....sure, just like all those whining liberals left when Bush got re-elected....

Old 11-02-2008, 02:31 PM

4,383 posts, read 16,759,177 times
I Disagree with the op

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
What you need to understand is that Barack Obama is BY FAR the superior candidate here and he happens to be AA. Recognizing his superiority as a candidate, AAs overwhelmingly favor him. AAs are a people of great depth and people who are excellent judges of character. Obama clearly the better choice.

Also I see nothing wrong with Obama getting a more than favorable look from AAs since he is the FIRST EVER. THIS IS A HISTORICAL MOMENT considering this nation's shameful past and treatment of AAs. Only AAs truly understand what this man had to endure to get to this level, and he is to be admired.

Old 11-02-2008, 02:34 PM

3,674 posts, read 8,658,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post
Yeah....sure, just like all those whining liberals left when Bush got re-elected....
I was leaving the country anyways, and for an extended period of time as it is. There's a set date, in fact.

Old 11-02-2008, 02:36 PM

Quote:
I was leaving the country anyways, and for an extended period of time as it is. There's a set date, in fact.
Ok, well I hope you the best in wherever you move to.

Old 11-02-2008, 02:54 PM

1,434 posts, read 3,967,034 times
When news reporters hit the streets and ask people who they are going to vote for in this upcoming presidential election, I don't know why they even bother to ask black people who they are going to vote for when they know the obvious answer for damn near all of them is going to be Barack Hussein Obama. Everybody knows one of the most retarded questions in the world is asking a black person if he or she is going to vote for John McCain or Barack Obama.

Old 11-02-2008, 02:56 PM

3,410 posts, read 4,464,653 times
African Americans have overwhelmingly favored the Democratic Party ever since the Republicans started using the Southern Strategy.

Old 11-02-2008, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Jarrett View Post
When news reporters hit the streets and ask people who they are going to vote for in this upcoming presidential election, I don't know why they even bother to ask black people who they are going to vote for when they know the obvious answer for damn near all of them is going to be Barack Hussein Obama. Everybody knows one of the most retarded questions in the world is asking a black person if he or she is going to vote for John McCain or Barack Obama.
I Know plenty of blacks who are voting for McCain, for starters... my roomate is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.