Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: California Most Powerful State in America?
Yes! Economic beast, T.V shows, cali way of "speaking" 66 51.16%
No , it doenst have the best economy, no shows are filmed there, no one uses a neutral cali accent 63 48.84%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 10:24 PM

8,256 posts, read 17,343,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post
read your posts....
I don't cuss and act like LA is the only place in the world that anyone likes. Unlike how Futcha lies about liking Boston and LA, I like LA, SF, SD, Miami, Chicago, Seattle, Honolulu, Portland, Denver, Dallas, Atlanta, Philly, Boston, Kansas City, DC, NYC, New Jersey, Bmore, and some others. I appreciate the variety they all bring to America's style, culture, and lifestyle. However, if it is not NYC, Futcha thinks it is a nonentity. He makes people believe his opinions like he is God and his opinions are facts. He boasts about NYC being great and amazing and clean and modern and futuristic, while also boasting about how ghetto, dirty, crime-ridden, and unsafe it is at the same time. He just finds every way he can to bring NYC into the spotlight. Trust me, if I could get LA to stay out of the spotlight on a few things, I'd be fine with it.

Old 11-19-2008, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futcha View Post
Oh really? Don't you have math problems to do in your office? It's Wednesday, the hump of the week, people like you are the reason the economy's down... No work ethic... Log off of City-Data and lower my gas prices. I make 9 bucks an hour I could use it.

No I don't think crime is what makes an area tough, I was just saying that gangbangers in Jersey make Compton gangbangers look like preschoolers these days.

As for toughness, I've said it before and I'll say it again... Toughness = physical and mental strength.

I've seen the real world enough. I'm surrounded by major politicians, stock brokers, and business executives in my neighborhood. There was a Halloween party in my neighborhood... It wasn't a Halloween party, it was a business meeting in disguise as a Halloween party. I had to go to it and Iall I heard was politics, business, and money. Real world = Scarsdale life.
You just have no respect for anyone. Are you mentally ill because you definitely have a self-esteem and anger problem.

How dare you criticize another person's career. It might not be "classy" enough for you in your own little wealth-bubble of Scarsdale, but that is how other people make a living. They support their family in any way they can.

And what is with you comparing EC ghettos and crime to WC ghettos and crime? Why is it better to have more crime? Go ahead. Keep your crime, we don't want it.

Old 11-20-2008, 12:00 AM

1,780 posts, read 1,760,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futcha View Post
Bull****. If you like LA more than NY, you ain't a ****in city boy. That's it. This is CITY-Data.com.

****in CITY-Data.com
You are so immature. I never said I liked LA more than NY, but I'll go ahead and say it now. You don't even live in Manhattan, you live in a suburb and your a spoiled little rich boy with nothing to do besides bash LA. I remember someone bringing up the fact that you wanted to move to LA and become an LAPD officer when you first joined. What happened? Did your little rich boy conservative ass get a taste of reality when you came out here to visit? Get over the fact that most people in this world don't worship NYC like your city-whipped ego does.

Old 11-20-2008, 12:15 AM

Quote:
read your posts....
Also, I have helped many people with decisions on where to move in the General U.S. forum and Los Angeles forum. All Futcha does is brag.

BTW, I have gotten 3 separate rep. points already for saying that Futcha should be banned. Imagine all the people that agree with me, yet just haven't given a rep point. And no, I'm not trying to convince people to do give me more, I am just stating that I am not the only one who feels the same way. People like me or they wouldn't agree with me. Not even NYers like Futcha. Everyone on here gets along with each other when he is around because we all just want him to shut up. Every other time, it is peaceful polls deciding things peacefully. I don't mind if LA loses a poll. People have opinions. I may disagree with what others' opinions are, but we are able to discuss those disagreements civilly without cuss words and by understanding that not everyone has an orgasm over NYC like Futcha. However, when Futcha steps into the thread, it all goes downhill with him cussing me and other members out, and the whole thing gets out of hand because he is such an insecure person about something (VV down there VV). LOL.

Old 11-20-2008, 09:45 AM

14,256 posts, read 26,937,981 times
Jesse I live in charlotte NC. I was born in FL and raised in TX. And I lived in NC for 4 years now. I guess I like CA so much because it has elements of both texas and florida mixed in to one state. It has the palm trees and beaches and theme parks of FL, and the Mexican southwest hispanic and dessert influence of texas. I always thought of CA as a mixture of FL and TX. Would others agree or did I offend anyone?

Old 11-20-2008, 11:45 AM

18,982 posts, read 32,644,089 times
Quote:
you act just like him
Absolutely NO ONE even comes close to "Futcha" and his off the wall tirades and rants anywhere on this forum.

Old 11-20-2008, 01:01 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,206,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sav858 View Post
Absolutely NO ONE even comes close to "Futcha" and his off the wall tirades and rants anywhere on this forum.
Actually, you California people are just like him. The posts speak for themselves. I agree he should be banned though.

Old 11-20-2008, 01:03 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,206,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemh431 View Post
Also, I have helped many people with decisions on where to move in the General U.S. forum and Los Angeles forum. All Futcha does is brag.

BTW, I have gotten 3 separate rep. points already for saying that Futcha should be banned. Imagine all the people that agree with me, yet just haven't given a rep point. And no, I'm not trying to convince people to do give me more, I am just stating that I am not the only one who feels the same way. People like me or they wouldn't agree with me. Not even NYers like Futcha. Everyone on here gets along with each other when he is around because we all just want him to shut up. Every other time, it is peaceful polls deciding things peacefully. I don't mind if LA loses a poll. People have opinions. I may disagree with what others' opinions are, but we are able to discuss those disagreements civilly without cuss words and by understanding that not everyone has an orgasm over NYC like Futcha. However, when Futcha steps into the thread, it all goes downhill with him cussing me and other members out, and the whole thing gets out of hand because he is such an insecure person about something (VV down there VV). LOL.
I agree. I tired to rep you, but it wouldn't let me.

Old 11-20-2008, 01:11 PM

18,982 posts, read 32,644,089 times
Quote:
Actually, you California people are just like him. The posts speak for themselves. I agree he should be banned though.
Actually, No we are not at all, maybe MachineKnownasLA and Oilpainter are a little but honestly I think they says what he does just to pisss Futcha off.

I don't go around swearing up a storm, putting down NYC or anywhere on the east coast for no good reason. I don't put down TX for no reason either but you've managed to twist my words around before along with others trying to believe we are. If I ever say anything bad about the East Coast are pretty much anywhere it is most likely in defense of some attack on CA.

Yes the posts to speak for themselves and none of mine or anyone else's from CA, except for maybe Machine's and Oilpainter's, are as bad as Futcha's. But people like you only see what you want to see apparently. As for your own posts, just look through them and notice all the anti-CA sentiment you display. So you can keep telling yourself whatever you want to make it easier for you to dislike people from CA.

Last edited by sav858; 11-20-2008 at 01:34 PM..

Old 11-20-2008, 02:19 PM

1,004 posts, read 2,703,931 times
California is a microcosm of what is yet to happen to the rest of the U.S. if we continue to allow immigrants to invade at a record pace. You can't have an enormous underclass supported by a much smaller middle and upper class. Overpopulation is destroying CA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.