U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 11:26 PM

3,436 posts, read 5,995,060 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizona sunset View Post
lol! Well, I guess since my degree isn't in the noble realm of "political science and urban planning" I'm without a doubt unqualified to disscuss politics. You know, back at UCLA we had a name for political science majors....never mind, I won't go there.....lol! On the uban planning front though you might have a job, considering Albuquerque is in some desperate need of some TLC.

Anyways, why do liberals think that the conservative movement is automatically the same as the Republican Party? Never fully has, and never fully will. The reps have sold us out lots of times. For a person majoring in political science, I thought you would know better. If you were up on your politics, as you say you are, I would hope that you know that most of the Reps left in Congress, aren't what far right wingers would call the "best material." Many of them are Pelosi's puppets, and are too afraid to stand up to her, because they might be considered sexist. I KNOW I WOULDN'T!

Most of us "hardcore" economic, social, and political conservatives were not Bush or McCain's number one fans. The GOP gave us what it gave us, we had to work with that. lol! What did the Dems give us? Kerry! You can't be serious that we would put that in as Commander and Chief. LOL! That's what liberals don't get. They think that this election has destoyed the conservative movement, when in reality, we can now take more control of the GOP and put some strong candidates in that represent us for a "change." Your attempt to make conservatives synonomis with McCain lovers is without reason and unfounded. No "hardcore" conservative would love McCain's economic plan, or his gay rights agenda. The reason we would take him is because he doesn't believe in you know.....geez call me crazy......murdering a living, breathing, fully functioning baby as it struggles out of the birth cannal. Heck, Obama doesn't even care if it is in OR out of the womb. His motto is, "Vacuum or hammer. Just as long as it DIES!!!!"

As for your War on Terrorism nonesense, I don't know what you are talking about, so I guess you can start giggling now? Are you saying the War isn't justified at all, or not enough? Because that same pre-Pearl Harbor mentality that Clinton so eloquently gave us, (I'm sure you know that Bin Laden was handed to him TWICE!!!! on silver platter), ended up costing us thousands of Americans lives in the end. Indeed, with your mentality, we should only attack after first being attacked, right? What a plan! Well, we'll see how far that goes when one of those attacks is on someone you love. Then maybe you will see it a little different. Or wait! Let me guess, you are one of those conspiracy theorist who believes that the attacks never happened, that the whole city of NYC is being paid off to "say it happened", and the otherwise murdered civillians are playing hopsctoch and jax down in the subway. If Suddam had delivered a biological weapon, like he said he wanted to do, like he said he was planning to do, like he did to hundreds of thousands if not millions of his own people, like the CIA said he was going to do, like British Intelligence said he was going to do, like Russian Intelligence said he was going to do, like French Intelligence said he was going to do, and like he himself gloated on our media networks for years about doing, on Bush's watch, you people would be calling for his impeachment just as much as you are now. Like I said, liberalism is founded on hate. If it isn't one thing, it will ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, be something else.

OK, have you even read my ealier posts? I guess you can rant all you want that Bush and the evil GOP killed the country. But how do you then justify all the failed Democratic policies of the individual states? Most of the "big blue" states aren't doing so hot right now. I guess you haven't gotten to that chapter in class yet. Your argument against the whole Republican party is flawed until you can explain that. What institution of higher learning are you attending again?

And no, it is not shameful to want to leave a country that is lead by an entirely left wing government that would like nothing more than to turn this coutnry into a wealfare state, and take away all civil liberties, all in the name of what is "right" and "fair." In the end though, I guess shameful is a matter of opinion. I personally find a president that does not, and absolutly refuses to say the Pledge of Alliance, or wear a pin of an Americn flag because it might offend somebody to be shameful. I mean, call me crazy, but I just think the President of the, you know, United States of America, should at least say the Pledge! But I guess forcing my children to join a "Youth Corp" (hmmmm Hitler tried the same thing a while back) in the name of "patriotism" is just fine, and not offesnive in the least sense. It was onced said that the best way to turn a liberal into a conservative was to have them move out of their parent's home, get a mortgage, and pay taxes. Do you happen to fit anyone or all of those three criteria?
Your pretty hillarious, you make good points.. but some stuff you say.. is really...wack dude, i was just really shocked about how you got defensive on the whole gays and blacks..becuase thats the reason why i voted for obama, we need a change, not just in all that crap going on.. but in the color of our president, since this country is still pretty racial in bad ways..plus i wanted a young healthy president that will be ready for the job, i think maybe if McCain wouldnt have choosen Palin i would have considered McCain..thats where the GOP went wrong, you know what i mean..tho what you say about obama's "Youth Corp" **** has to be pretty hilarious, becuase first off its not true, and whom you heard that from must not be all there..you know, in the head...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2008, 05:52 AM

147 posts, read 339,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradly View Post
Your pretty hillarious, you make good points.. but some stuff you say.. is really...wack dude, i was just really shocked about how you got defensive on the whole gays and blacks..becuase thats the reason why i voted for obama, we need a change, not just in all that crap going on.. but in the color of our president, since this country is still pretty racial in bad ways..plus i wanted a young healthy president that will be ready for the job, i think maybe if McCain wouldnt have choosen Palin i would have considered McCain..thats where the GOP went wrong, you know what i mean..tho what you say about obama's "Youth Corp" **** has to be pretty hilarious, becuase first off its not true, and whom you heard that from must not be all there..you know, in the head...
Well I guess I'll take that as high praise coming from you. But I'm still dying to know how my ideas are still "wack dude"? Like I said, have you read ALL of my earlier posts, or do you just skim them for what you want to hear? I have stated my reasonings for not spporting gay marriage (not rights), and I do not apologize for those. I'm sure some people would consider those same reasonings "wack" indeed. With "blacks" though, I still don't see your point, and I never will. I have no problem with anyone, of any ethniticity. End of story! There is nothing "shocking" about what I said! The only defensive tone was in regard to how I did become offended, as we are currently in the adoption proccess of a child outside of the "white" category. So as you can imagine, I do find being called a racist a little personal.

But going back to what you said, I have to say, your ideas are indeed racist. "thats the reason why i voted for obama, we need a change, not just in all that crap going on.. but in the color of our president." DO YOU NOT SEE HOW OPENLY RACIST THAT IS!!!??? I don't care if you are white, brown, black, purple, green, neon, or clear....if you voted for Obama based on the color of his skin, than that is racist, and the very double standard that we find in abundance within the liberal party. How can you not see that? I agree, racism is an issue in this country. In places like New Orleans and Detroit, it appears to be a big issue. It is sad, pathetic, backwards, and ignorant. But your idea that voting for a person, based soley on skin color will either change things in minorities favor, or as a way of "getting" back at the racists in this country, is ignorant. I could just as easily turn the tables and as you if you are afraid of a ticket that has an "old man" at the lead, or if you are a sexist?! By the way. If you knew the issues well, you would understand that oddly enough, McCain has a VERY similar take on gay rights as Obama.

I'm not even going to touch the whole "Palin Problem". At least she didn't follow in Biden's lead, and say that Clinton would make a better VP in the end!! Total joke! What excited us right wing conservatives, wasn't the fact that Palin couldn't tell Couric what her favorite news magazine was. It wasn't the fact that she was even a woman either (it did help though). Her conservative message, which wasn't DC politics as usual, was far more popluar, and far more right-wing than McCains on anyday. It was a simple case were the message was correct and true, but the delivery just needed to be refined. I think the easy and ignorant way of looking at McCain's VP choice would be to get woman voters on his side. I tend to see that as insulting to woman's intelligence, but I'm sure some of the feminist that supported Clinton, just because she is a woman, voted for MCcCain just for his VP pick. But I tend to see the hgiher road in all of this. I think McCain picked hert o show how rediculous the Obama resume erallyis!! How can you liberals defend Obama's record of a community organizer, junior state senator, junior US senator, and some very Ivy League colleges attended. THAT'S IT!!! Palin's wasn't too much better, but at least her position in office was in the same branch as the president. A state legislature, and a govenor's office perform very different duties. That latter of which fall much closer to the presidency, as I'm sure Obama is finding out now. If you are going to sit there and tell me that Palin was a bad pick based on expereience alone, than this converstation is trully futile as it only shows how degrading this has become ot both of our intelligences.

As for the '"Obama Youth Corp"; you can believe what you will. Isn't it funny how before 11-4 he stated that he would "require" service from 18-25 year olds. But now he "changes" that message and instead "calls on" and adds a 4000 paycheck on to it. LOL!!! If you don't believe me, that is your fault. Go to his website and check it out for yourself! While your at it, get a load of Rhambo's idea of "youth volunterism." If this isn't a direct infringment on our rights, I don''t know what is. Not to mention the 13th amendment clearly states that Obama could never do this!! But like I said, for the Obamamaniacs, it didn't matter what he said, or how he said it. THE MAN SUPPORTS INFATICIDE!!!! What more do you people need to hear??!!!!

Old 11-13-2008, 10:25 AM

40,056 posts, read 30,580,329 times
By "infanticide," are you perhaps referring to abortion? Heaven forbid a woman should be able to make her own decisions, without either the state or religion (the Constitution mandates a separation between church and state, just in case you forgot) butting in.

Old 11-13-2008, 01:58 PM

784 posts, read 2,052,662 times
I could just as easily turn the tables and as you if you are afraid of a ticket that has an "old man" at the lead, or if you are a sexist
Thats called Ageism, not sexism
by the way Brad, where are you and angie adonpting your kid again?

Old 11-13-2008, 09:59 PM

147 posts, read 339,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
By "infanticide," are you perhaps referring to abortion? Heaven forbid a woman should be able to make her own decisions, without either the state or religion (the Constitution mandates a separation between church and state, just in case you forgot) butting in.
Well Fred, this is where differ, and where you my friend are in absolute and endlessly disturbing error. People like you believe that a woman has a right to "her" body, (which is true) and anything else that is within it. But that is were you are wrong. Dead wrong!! You see, she forfieted that right the very second she engaged in sexual intercourse. (Unless of course she is raped, or extreme circumstances need to be taken, in extreme early cases, to protect her life, not health). I'm soooooo sorry you feel like it is matter of religion interference that "butts in". But it isn't the root cause of the opposing side!!! Many times it is, but when you break it down, it isn't. Our constitution guarantees life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness to ALL HUMAN BEINGS. It's only three items! What isn't there to get? I don't care whether that is me, you, or you best friend's uncle's sister. It also implies to those very few milliseconds after conception, when the cell begins to split. Life is life, and no matter how define it, or undefine it, it will be what it is, and what we are doing is nothing more than genocide, IN THE NAME OF WOMAN'S RIGHTS!!!!

No matter how hard you try and justify abortion rights, you are at the same time deficating on the three inaliable rights that we all get!! Tell me Fred; Do you think your mother has the right to take a pistol to your head right now? I highly doubt it! Why is it "OK" to kill a life when we can't hold it, but it would be murder if I were to bomb a hospital nurersy.

But that is only the beginning to the liberals sick montra of "KILL THE DEFENSLESS NOW!!!!!!!!" Obama has taken it to a whole new level, and the simple fact that you do not know what infaticide is only further implies that you do not know, or are just too lazy, to look past Obama's skin color, and see what he really stands for. While in the Illinois Senate, BO, against the wishes of his own radical party that is turning Illinois into a sewer, he voted seveal times, FOR infaticide. This is after the US Congress dramatically opposed a national law for it, and left it up to the states. Even Pelosi gagged at the thought of it! Illinois, thankfully has sinced rejected such propoals, but it was only after he left to become a US Senator. The unbelievable part is that he wasn't alone, but just the leader. Many of his Chicago thugs opened this mass murder with open arms!! Now guess who he is going to fill his cabient with. You people really don't get it do you?

So what is infaticide you ask? Well, it is an "abortion" to be sure. But like I said, it takes it to the most disgusting level imaginable, and even as I write this I can't decide whether I want to go smash my fist into the wall, or fall on the ground in prayer asking the Lord to forgive the sins of this nation. Under Obama's plan of death, a mother can choose a late term abortion, which can then becomes a "partial birth abortion". Let me just stop right there, as I doubt you even begin to understand what a "partial birth abortion" is. While the baby is struggling for it's life to get out of the birth cannal, the doctors take the baby, and put him/her in a "legs first posistion". This causes the baby extreme agony as it literally starts to sufficate, and crush its insides. From what I have been told by MDs, it feels to the baby like it is being burned alive. But then, as it is "partially out" the MDs can then "abort" "it". That can mean injections. That can mean sucking its brains out with a sophisticated vacuum, if it is indeed breached instead of legs first.

But now, if that wasn't morbid enough, we can take it a step further. Tell me; What happens, and by some miracle, that poor, defensless, new born life is still alive? Not only "alive" in the sense that the medicines didn't work, or the skull was to hard to "flush" out. Now what? Well now it becomes infaticide. While this HUMAN BEING lies there, breathing on his/her own, BP is decent, etc. etc. all lifesigns are a go, Obama simply says, "Kill it!" That usually means inject it with four or five times more of the dose that didn't kill it. Or just take a hammer to the head and make sure you get the whole thing this time!!!! But that isn't the story that the court room told. Not even close. The nurse that worked in the Chicago hospital were some of these took place, tesitfied through hysterical tears that she witnessed as this abortion doctor left the "fetus" in a soiled linin closet to sufficate and die. Afterall, it wasn't illegal! And Obama left no stipulations for what is considered an actual "civil" way to kill a living breathing child.

Our president elect voted for this, more than once, in the Illinois Senate my friends. This doesn't take any foot work. All of the Illinois minutes can be easily found on their website. Plain as day, take it as you want. You know, back in the Holocaust, Hitler's MDs took rope and tied it around a woman's legs, that way when she went into delivery, they would watch her vital signs to she how fast her and the baby could die. It was like a game to them. How is this any different, and how can you people live with yourselves!? I know abortion isn't the only issue on the ticket. But when it is this extreme, and this INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!, you have to take a stand on something, even if that means being alone, and even if you are even pro- "traditional abortion". You wonder why people in middle America are mad. Because not only are we going to mortage our children's lives into the next century, we are also going to kill off a whole generation in the name of freedom. Of all the liberal lies, this hypocritical oath is the most revolting that has yet to be discovered by the Obamamaniacs. The scary part is, I imagine some of those voted for him, because he is a mass murderer!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.