U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 11:48 PM

46 posts, read 186,947 times

Advertisements

Obama's being elected means the death of our country. He is not qualified to lead us, as had only 143 days in senate before beginning his campaign for president, and he refuses to pledge allegiance to the flag of the country he wants to rule...or should I say tyrranize? Obama stands for the murder of the innocent and the taking away of freedom of speech from millions of Americans. He may be a compelling public speaker, but I know of someone else who was just as persuasive and dynamic as him, and his name just happens to be Adolph Hitler.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2008, 12:14 AM

2,116 posts, read 4,205,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturelover17 View Post
Obama's being elected means the death of our country. He is not qualified to lead us, as had only 143 days in senate before beginning his campaign for president, and he refuses to pledge allegiance to the flag of the country he wants to rule...or should I say tyrranize? Obama stands for the murder of the innocent and the taking away of freedom of speech from millions of Americans. He may be a compelling public speaker, but I know of someone else who was just as persuasive and dynamic as him, and his name just happens to be Adolph Hitler.
**** you.

Old 11-05-2008, 02:32 AM

5,232 posts, read 11,682,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMDallas View Post
uhh.... correction... President with significant traces of African Decent.
It's a losing battle. Let them have their enjoyment.

Old 11-05-2008, 02:50 AM

9,965 posts, read 22,194,090 times
What is with some people...why in the world would some people want 4 more years of Bush agenda, when you can have something new. A fresh face, new idea's, breaking the mold. Getting rid of the "old white men agenda" that have totally messed up this country and have ticked off nations against us.
It's about time the voters got it right.

Old 11-05-2008, 06:04 AM

835 posts, read 968,878 times
What obama's win mean??? No more paying for gas or mortgages!!! Steal from the rich!!

YouTube - Peggy Joseph Thinks She Won't Need To Worry About Paying For Her Gas And Mortgage Under Barack Obama

Peggy Joseph Thinks She Won't Need To Worry About Paying For Her Gas And Mortgage Under Barack Obama

Old 11-05-2008, 06:31 AM

973 posts, read 2,974,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanityRules View Post
Obama is now our 44th president and now the nations first black president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ummmmm.....He's half black and half white. Why do some folks keep referring to the man as black when he is actually bi-racial. It seems to diminish his mothers contribution, IMO.

Black or white, I am waiting to see if he plans to deliver on all those promises he made or just be another corrupt polititian. His race shouldn't be the focus but how he plans to "change" things for the better for all Americans.

Old 11-05-2008, 06:34 AM

6,764 posts, read 19,772,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmobizmo View Post
Ummmmm.....He's half black and half white. Why do some folks keep referring to the man as black when he is actually bi-racial. It seems to diminish his mothers contribution, IMO.

Black or white, I am waiting to see if he plans to deliver on all those promises he made or just be another corrupt polititian. His race shouldn't be the focus but how he plans to "change" things for the better for all Americans.
I agree...let's move beyond this race business....it's great to see a multicultural president!

Old 11-05-2008, 07:27 AM

2,775 posts, read 10,725,107 times
Clinton screwed the military over when he was in office. He screwed it up to the point that many left and never came back. My family knows numerous people who left during his reign. Now we have Obama... Pffff

My parents make over 700 grand. Sounds like a lot heh? Not when Obama's in office. He'll take over about 300-400 grand and send it to ****in welfare while he donates 300 bucks to charity. You know how much I donated to charity this year out of my $9 p/hour paycheck? I donated $500... More than Obama did out of his over $1 million paycheck!!!! Then he's going to ****in come out of nowhere and take half our ****in money to give to them lazy bums who won't get a job? You people think welfare helps those lazy bums? No it doesn't. It's a moocher's tool. They'll mooch off the government for the rest of their lives with those welfare checks and then the 95% of the people who are on welfare that are druggies are going to spend it all on drugs which will lead to what? A SECOND CRACK EPIDEMIC because Obama wants looser penalties. NYC's crime rate is rising this year as it is... But looser penalties and an anti-government party ruling this country will only lead to more crime. Maybe the soldiers won't be dying if we weren't at war but innocent children on the streets of Brooklyn will be getting caught in crossfire over drugs.

You people make me sick. You have no knowledge outside that ****in cubicle it makes me sick.

You people are for abortion but against the death penalty... What the **** is that? It's okay to kill a baby but not a ****in mass murderer? Are you ****in kidding me? A fetus become a baby at 4 months. It's a living human being at 4 months and it's okay to kill the baby but not a murderer? Put the baby up for adoption if you can't take care of it!!!! But our prisons are overflowing as it is.

Old 11-05-2008, 07:31 AM

2,775 posts, read 10,725,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturelover17 View Post
And what's his explanation for his PRIEST?

YouTube - Jeremiah Wright - God Damn America - Obama's Spiritual Mentor / Pastor

YouTube - Jeremiah Wright - Obama's mentor - Hate speech

What a pathetic excuse for a Priest. God doesn't put the blame on people, conduct hate speeches, and promote black power... But this Priest does just that. Pathetic. Did Jesus have a hate speech or blame people even though he was wrongly condemned? No... no... no...

Old 11-05-2008, 07:57 AM

6,967 posts, read 18,222,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dybstr View Post
gil scott-heron was wrong. the revolution IS being televised!!!

that is awesome!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.