U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
View Poll Results: East Coast vs. West Coast
West Coast 71 49.31%
East Coast 73 50.69%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 03:00 PM

60 posts, read 115,671 times

Advertisements

East coast. A bunch of my friends are from Southern California and are now living in Boston and frequently say how awful socal is. In terms of people, cost of living, fires, fake-ness etc. The weather is better if you like summer all the time, I suppose.

Old 11-16-2008, 04:23 PM

784 posts, read 1,571,286 times
From watching all of the reality shows in the last few years. I have come to the conclusion that east coast guys would have a field day with west coast girls. we are used to tough, individuals, who are not afraid to be alone. Who can play head games just as well if not better and who seem stronger minded. On the west coast the girls seem materialistic yet dumb. They listen to whatever their boyfriend tells them and they take way to much sh''it from them. They all get cheated on and treated like guppies and they take it and want more..Lmao..East coast girls would see through all the petty head games that ya'll west coast sun bathing tools try to put on them. The east coast girls would be playing with the west coast boys heads. Would have them wipped and confused, unlike those weak minded, gullible, materialistic ignorant west coast girls. Sorry kids, just spewing the truth....The girls on the east coast have already been through the playa crap and they are too strong minded for little childrens games...

Old 11-16-2008, 04:35 PM

3,287 posts, read 3,987,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickRick1 View Post
From watching all of the reality shows in the last few years. I have come to the conclusion that east coast guys would have a field day with west coast girls. we are used to tough, individuals, who are not afraid to be alone. Who can play head games just as well if not better and who seem stronger minded. On the west coast the girls seem materialistic yet dumb. They listen to whatever their boyfriend tells them and they take way to much sh''it from them. They all get cheated on and treated like guppies and they take it and want more..Lmao..East coast girls would see through all the petty head games that ya'll west coast sun bathing tools try to put on them. The east coast girls would be playing with the west coast boys heads. Would have them wipped and confused, unlike those weak minded, gullible, materialistic ignorant west coast girls. Sorry kids, just spewing the truth....The girls on the east coast have already been through the playa crap and they are too strong minded for little childrens games...
FYI - Many of those so-called west coast sun bathing tools (boys and girls) are from the east coast.

Get a clue.

Please quit populating the west coast.

Old 11-16-2008, 04:36 PM

304 posts, read 623,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickRick1 View Post

you are weird dude

making all these strange scenarios in your mind

i hope your a female ...

if you aren't, i'd like to see you try pulling any chick from the west coast flashing your metro card and awful accent

youd get laughed out of west L.A

and nobody from California moves to the east...its the other way around

Old 11-16-2008, 04:47 PM

821 posts, read 256,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachineKnownAsLosAngeles View Post
you are weird dude

making all these strange scenarios in your mind

i hope your a female ...

if you aren't, i'd like to see you try pulling any chick from the west coast flashing your metro card and awful accent

youd get laughed out of west L.A

and nobody from California moves to the east...its the other way around
Thats the problem with LA. LA LA Land. Its so shallow and fake. Its all about who has the nice house and car.

Old 11-16-2008, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bama! View Post
Thats the problem with LA. LA LA Land. Its so shallow and fake. Its all about who has the nice house and car.
What else would you live for? Work all these years for nothing? Go to school to live a meager lifestyle?

Even poor people drive cars here...

I know new yorkers take pride in cramming themselves in smelly trains and living in dirty old apartments but we do things a little bit different here in California

Old 11-16-2008, 04:54 PM

3,287 posts, read 3,987,428 times
Quote:
That's the problem with A LOT of places. You're kidding yourself if you actual believe this doesn't exist in NY as well.

Old 11-16-2008, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
That's the problem with A LOT of places. You're kidding yourself if you actual believe this doesn't exist in NY as well.
I lnow it exists here, but not on the level that it does in LA. We are more real here and down to earth. Its not so much of an issue in NYC. You can get the girl with your Unlimited Metrocard!

Old 11-16-2008, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachineKnownAsLosAngeles View Post
What else would you live for? Work all these years for nothing? Go to school to live a meager lifestyle?

Even poor people drive cars here...

I know new yorkers take pride in cramming themselves in smelly trains and living in dirty old apartments but we do things a little bit different here in California
The poor drive cars there cuz your public transportation sux.

Old 11-16-2008, 05:05 PM

Quote:
The poor drive cars there cuz your public transportation sux.
and no one really has a problem with it....we enjoy driving...you enhjoy smelly trains and angry arguments

ciao
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.