U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-17-2008, 01:37 PM
 
Location: Duluth, Minnesota, USA
7,653 posts, read 15,328,985 times
Reputation: 6670

Advertisements

This thread is ridiculous. Do the people who ask these kind of questions have any morals...or ANY shame?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-17-2008, 01:40 PM
 
Location: Omaha
2,716 posts, read 6,213,794 times
Reputation: 1221
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
I think the Bay Area has the loosest men.
I'm gonna call gross at the risk of being called a homophobe...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-17-2008, 01:44 PM
 
1,353 posts, read 3,203,698 times
Reputation: 917
Boston. Runner-up: New York.

If you're looking for chicks who just like to screw around with random guys for pleasure's sake (with no monetary incentives or no incentive to "find a husband" as quickly as possible), try any major city in the Northeast with a substantial number of colleges and universities, and a young professional class, where women outnumber men.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-17-2008, 01:46 PM
 
Location: Omaha
2,716 posts, read 6,213,794 times
Reputation: 1221
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdxer View Post
This thread is ridiculous. Do the people who ask these kind of questions have any morals...or ANY shame?
I think it's a reasonable discussion about social behaviors of the opposite sex in certain geographical areas.

Is it ridiculous and immoral to study the mating habits of Rhinos in Africa?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-17-2008, 01:52 PM
 
2,486 posts, read 2,359,501 times
Reputation: 830
how many men do you have to be with before you are considered loose?

Or does the number vary upon region. I bet two is considered loose to people in Topeka.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-17-2008, 03:52 PM
 
56,511 posts, read 80,824,285 times
Reputation: 12480
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierob82 View Post
Boston. Runner-up: New York.

If you're looking for chicks who just like to screw around with random guys for pleasure's sake (with no monetary incentives or no incentive to "find a husband" as quickly as possible), try any major city in the Northeast with a substantial number of colleges and universities, and a young professional class, where women outnumber men.
as much as I want to deny that, I think you might be right. That might even go for the smaller cities with colleges and the major college towns. I just happen to live in one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-17-2008, 04:06 PM
 
Location: SF Bay Area
15,453 posts, read 25,401,064 times
Reputation: 8919
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetclimber View Post
Add San Diego to the loose women category, PARTICULARLY pacific Beach (speaking from my own experiences). Of course not all SD women are like that, but that particular area seems to have alot.

haha, not going to argue with this one. I think only the campus of San Diego State rivals Pacific Beach for the highest concentration of loose women and STD's in all of Southern CA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-17-2008, 04:40 PM
 
5,969 posts, read 7,741,043 times
Reputation: 1614
Orlando Florida
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-17-2008, 05:34 PM
 
Location: Kansas to Rochester, NY
612 posts, read 1,623,424 times
Reputation: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomo.2000 View Post
how many men do you have to be with before you are considered loose?

Or does the number vary upon region. I bet two is considered loose to people in Topeka.
I think the numbers vary by class. Let me break it down:
Lower class: 10 is where you draw the line but you will be counting on a Maury Popovich or Jerry Springer show...
Middle Class: 3. Get ready for some talking behind your back.
Upper Class: 2 (not Topeka). Once you sleep with another person, you are loose and a w****.

I have to agree with someone saying about smaller towns with colleges being more loose. The cities that surround my town are very promiscuous and the girls are having kids well before their high school graduation. There is nothing to do in these small towns but drink and sleep around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-17-2008, 05:44 PM
 
Location: St Simons Island, GA
23,042 posts, read 35,003,509 times
Reputation: 15172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Bananas View Post
I think the numbers vary by class. Let me break it down:
Lower class: 10 is where you draw the line but you will be counting on a Maury Popovich or Jerry Springer show...
Middle Class: 3. Get ready for some talking behind your back.
Upper Class: 2 (not Topeka). Once you sleep with another person, you are loose and a w****.

I have to agree with someone saying about smaller towns with colleges being more loose. The cities that surround my town are very promiscuous and the girls are having kids well before their high school graduation. There is nothing to do in these small towns but drink and sleep around.
I'm pretty sure promiscuity cuts across class divisions
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top