U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 06:23 PM

4,370 posts, read 5,147,373 times

Advertisements

Miami, Bay Area, Texas, and maybe Chicago (but that's stretching it). I don't see it with NYC, all the women there are butt ugly. You may get lucky ocassionally, but that's very rare. DC has ok looking women, nothing to write home about. But the whole state of Florida really has an A game, and so does Cali. I can't wait to visit Cali especially Norcal/Bay Area. The women in Seattle look ok, they're asian and white women look WAY better than Atlanta's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2012, 08:11 PM

9,779 posts, read 13,363,470 times
Honolulu. Gotta love those hapa girls.

After that, I'd say the LA and SF areas. And yes, most of the parts are real!

Old 09-25-2012, 08:32 PM

6,522 posts, read 7,470,177 times
Im sure its not in my homestate of Michigan. We are almost always on the list of overweight states, and of course we are not tan either. One thing I can say though, the women here my not be like the ones in California but they can cook better lol. No tofu for dinner here. No meal is complete without meat, potatos and cheese is a bonus. I feel sorry for all those people on the coast who never eat anything but vegies and tofu. Id rather be fat.

Old 09-25-2012, 11:06 PM

9,832 posts, read 7,681,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Where Do America’s Most Attractive People Live? | NewsFeed | TIME.com

Here is your answer.

Where do America's most attractive people live?

Los Angeles? New York? Not a chance.
Apparently, all the hotties hang out in Charleston, S.C. According to a survey conducted by Travel + Leisure magazine, the southern city is home to the most attractive people in America. The prettiest populaces tend to live in places that are either sun-kissed, like Honolulu, or active and athletic, like Denver.
Nothing againt Charleston, but Travel & Leisure polls are good for a quick laugh, and little else.

Old 09-25-2012, 11:39 PM

2,331 posts, read 3,056,995 times
A lot of people are going to say where they live but in this case I think Minneapolis really is up there. When I moved here it was one of the first things I noticed, and every time I go out of town for a long period I definitely notice it when I come back, especially in Minneapolis proper. It isn't just the stereotypical scandinavian blondes either, but all types.

Old 09-27-2012, 11:57 AM

3,075 posts, read 4,207,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
Agreed.... Texas and California girls blow NY out of the water

Worldwide though, they take a 2nd chair to Russian and Brazilian girls

You make me laugh. I've lived in LA, half of the women who supposively look good, almost all look the same. Probably had the same work done. Fake everything. Way too much plastic surgeries. Many look deformed. I am from the state of NY and have freguented NYC hundreds of times since the eighties. NYC hands down has the best looking people. I've lived all over too. Texas and the south is laughable at best. They win the fattest category and that is it.

Old 09-27-2012, 01:27 PM

22,331 posts, read 32,176,306 times
I took a long hard look in the mirror and decided on Philadelphia

Maybe it is just the numbers but I have always said NYC is the only city in America where an average Joe (though probably higher than average Joe salary) can date super models. I say NYC, LA second but have seen attractive (and un attractive) people just about everywhere (even in my mirror)

Old 09-27-2012, 01:29 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,656,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
You make me laugh. I've lived in LA, half of the women who supposively look good, almost all look the same. Probably had the same work done. Fake everything. Way too much plastic surgeries. Many look deformed. I am from the state of NY and have freguented NYC hundreds of times since the eighties. NYC hands down has the best looking people. I've lived all over too. Texas and the south is laughable at best. They win the fattest category and that is it.

Spoken like a true NY'er who has never traveled......

Inserted is a nice pic of a typical NY clown..... most NY girls look like butt.... and most NY guys look like douches. California, Texas and I forgot Florida, have much better looking girls...... as well as most colleges. NY specializes in ugly people

You go with your blinders wearing self

Old 09-27-2012, 06:12 PM

10,162 posts, read 6,496,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post

Spoken like a true NY'er who has never traveled......

Inserted is a nice pic of a typical NY clown..... most NY girls look like butt.... and most NY guys look like douches. California, Texas and I forgot Florida, have much better looking girls...... as well as most colleges. NY specializes in ugly people

You go with your blinders wearing self

Old 09-27-2012, 07:50 PM

12,201 posts, read 10,425,124 times
Miami and NYC
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or