U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 12:09 PM

3,001 posts, read 4,188,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post

Spoken like a true NY'er who has never traveled......

Inserted is a nice pic of a typical NY clown..... most NY girls look like butt.... and most NY guys look like douches. California, Texas and I forgot Florida, have much better looking girls...... as well as most colleges. NY specializes in ugly people

You go with your blinders wearing self

Never traveled??? You don't even know me. I have lived in so many places in this country. I probably have traveled more than 85-90% of the people on this site. Don't make assumptions just because you don't like what I have said. As far as Texas, I am going by stats. Year in and year out they are the fattest state. So what would make them so hot? Explain that one smart guy. I lived in Glendale an area of Los Angeles. I have been damn near everywhere in this country but for a few states one of them being Texas. However, every year for about the last ten, they have been either number one or right there for fat people. So I guess I must know something. And I personally loved living in LA. There are alot of hot girls there, but NYC has much more. You have to understand many models live in NYC more than any other city. It's a high maintenance city for those who can afford it. I've never gone to NYC and thought damn these girls are ugly. I lived in Pittsburgh, I never thought they had a high share of hot chicks. I'm only judging women, because that's what I am attracted too. Buffalo had way more hotties than Pittsburgh. Plus, I dated a girl from Philly. Been there many times. Philly has a lot of ugly people. I don't know why this seemed to be the census from PA cities. Boston girls are not that great. D.C. is just not my prefference. Virginia beach, now there's a ton of hotties there per rate. Florida women are the nicest in my opinion (not look wise but approachable/ kind), but I have never been past Daytona Beach, so Miami I have yet to see. Chicago actually had some pretty nice looking women, contrary to what many say. Louisville had its share of hotties. Denver has some really outgoing/ cute girls. Arizona has its share of nice looking women, but from my travels as well as where I have lived, NYC had the most that I have ever seen followed by LA. So you can get your little texas crew to thumbs down this all you want. It doesn't change what I know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2012, 01:48 PM

1,208 posts, read 1,458,480 times
Quote:

Inserted is a nice pic of a typical NY clown..... most NY girls look like butt.... and most NY guys look like douches. California, Texas and I forgot Florida, have much better looking girls...... as well as most colleges. NY specializes in ugly people

Of course, why would the fashion capital of the US have the best looking women? Its like saying people in Paris dress well, its just absurd!

Old 09-28-2012, 02:01 PM

4,370 posts, read 5,139,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatDJohns View Post
Of course, why would the fashion capital of the US have the best looking women? Its like saying people in Paris dress well, its just absurd!

If you're talking about women who come to NYC, yes they come from everywhere. If you talk about women actually born and bred in NYC, then they are butt Fugly.

Old 09-28-2012, 02:05 PM

8,931 posts, read 11,794,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
If you're talking about women who come to NYC, yes they come from everywhere. If you talk about women actually born and bred in NYC, then they are butt Fugly.
A lot of New York's Latina's really do it for me. Aside from that....

Old 09-28-2012, 02:15 PM

21,182 posts, read 30,336,326 times
Quote:

Spoken by someone who has clearly not spent anytime in NYC. Your "typical NYC male" pic is a complete fail to anyone who knows the city, Manhattan in particular.

Old 09-28-2012, 06:26 PM

3,001 posts, read 4,188,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
A lot of New York's Latina's really do it for me. Aside from that....

Don't even let him bait you into that. To say that everyone and anyone originally from NYC are butt ugly is completely rediculous. There would have to be something in the water for that to be the case, and there certainly is not. Let's not even get into this notion that only the transplants in NYC are good looking. That's taking an awful lot away from around 8 million people. In that case one could say the same about LA since many good looking people move there to get into show business.

Last edited by supermanpansy; 09-28-2012 at 06:44 PM..

Old 09-28-2012, 08:30 PM

607 posts, read 2,072,977 times
Smaller towns/small cities in midwest, minnesota, north dakota, parts of michigan, wisconsin, Utah. Specially because those places are flooded with tall naturally blond women with long legs (of mainly scandinavians, dutch, german, etc descent). Most of the british/Irish descended women (majority of white american women) score below average in the looks department.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:39 PM

1,243 posts, read 1,569,193 times
It's probably where the most racial diversity/intergration is. Ethnically mixed women are effing hot. But I'm a fan of all types

And for the record, there is a Target just west of Phoenix that has, and I'm convinced of this, the most beautiful women on earth. Not sure how that happend but....

Old 09-29-2012, 07:26 PM

8,931 posts, read 11,794,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB8abovetherim View Post
It's probably where the most racial diversity/intergration is. Ethnically mixed women are effing hot. But I'm a fan of all types

And for the record, there is a Target just west of Phoenix that has, and I'm convinced of this, the most beautiful women on earth. Not sure how that happend but....
What'd she look like?

Old 09-29-2012, 10:20 PM

1,243 posts, read 1,569,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
What'd she look like?
You mean the "ethnically mixed" woman? Well, I guess she would have darker skin. I've noticed lately, having to be in El Paso, that hispanic women have great skin. But one that is mixed with the best attributes of all races and ethnicities would, at least in theory, be the best looking woman out there lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or