U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2007, 06:08 PM

9,362 posts, read 22,824,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joee View Post
You may want to get together with a fella named nah(need affordable home), are you familiar with oil city . (sorry nah but couldn't pass it up)

the only other alternative i can think of would be a small group of complexes one on the west coast & one in the south, all the residents are the nicest people you would ever want to meet, no crime, great weather, everyone is treated equal, no tax, some even live in castles, heck they even throw large partys, several dress in costumes, a large variety of foods always available, even fireworks are legal, everyone has a smile on there face.

you may want to check that out guys name that started the whole thing is Walt.
Two fine points.

Oil city is in a state of great transition right now. People from diverse backgrounds throughout the country have been doing online research in the hope of finding nirvana. A City-Data con has been proposed, as well.

And the other two communities are also excellent choices. I've been to the one in central Florida many times and have noticed that many of the apartments located above the shop apppear to be vacant. They have very efficient mass transit, minor emergency care is free and there is no poverty there either. Ohhhh, it's being advertised on televison as I write this! Beautiful!
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2007, 11:06 PM

2,408 posts, read 13,371,277 times
It may be irrelevant, but I actually think Austin, Texas fits most of those categories listed .
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or