U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2009, 09:16 AM

2,775 posts, read 10,721,926 times

Advertisements

AS some of you may have noticed, I haven't been here in a while. One of the reasons why is I've been on vacation. But that's not all...

When I come here, I feel like a freakin hippie. Liberals are the most annoying, bookworm, self-proclaimed patriots in the country. Democrats are too soft, they want to hand everything to the poor people as if it's going to bring them up. The only thing you fools are doing is holding them down. Higher welfare = lazier people. My father's a lawyer, he's a former fed and dealt with these street bums in New York City his whole life. He knows how they live, what they do, and he knows the mindset of these people. They're lazy freakin bums who won't have to go to work because we're handing out free money to these people so they can go out and buy drugs and blow it all on bull****. I actually experimented with this. I gave a homeless man who asked me for money $10... I watched him... And caught him coming out of the damn store with a pack of cigarettes. And we're giving these losers our money? I'm not against welfare, I'm for a certain amount of time you can be on welfare... One year is enough... You have one year to get a job or you won't receive welfare any more.

Liberals are too accepting. Obama... known affiliations with terrorist organizations, relations with corrupt IL Gov. and you think a guy like that is going to be a great President? And you claim Bush was behind 9/11 while the guy you voted for has admitted to affiliations with terrorists?!?! What is wrong with people?

What are you going to say when Obama's little economic recovery plans fall to pieces?

Last edited by Bo; 01-28-2009 at 09:19 AM.. Reason: Off-topic here. Too specific to this forum to move to P&OC. Thread closed.