U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 12:45 PM

612 posts, read 2,546,012 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBJohn View Post
I would have to thay either Wetht Hollywood or Than Franthithco.
LOL! I had to read that three times to get it, definite blond moment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2007, 03:16 PM

2,408 posts, read 13,368,706 times
I think it's ridiculous when men refuse to acknowledge another man as being attractive, as if they are genetically incapable of doing so as if they were to look at George Clooney and Danny DeVito and not be able to say which one was more attractive. No one questions the sexuality of women when they remark on another woman being attractive but yet for some reason, this doesn't hold true for men who feel that simply acknowledging another man as attractive automatically makes them "questionable". Recognizing that another man is attractive doesn't mean that you're gay. It just means that you have good vision.

Last edited by dullnboring; 03-16-2007 at 04:09 PM.. Reason: po' gramr

Old 03-16-2007, 03:43 PM

278 posts, read 730,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dullnboring View Post
I think it's ridiculous when men refuse to acknowledge another man as being attractive, as if they are genetically incapable of doing so and if they were to look at George Clooney and Danny DeVito and not be able to say which one was more attractive. No one questions the sexuality of women when they remark on another woman being attractive but yet for some reason, this doesn't hold true for men who feel that it acknowledging another man as attractive automatically makes them "questionable". Recognizing that another man is attractive doesn't mean that you're gay. It just means that you have good vision.
The voice of reason, finally! I so agree with you, I could never understand men who are uncomfortable voicing their opinion of other men. Can we say "homophobic"? I think it's ridiculous, and it makes men seem insecure.

Old 03-17-2007, 12:41 AM

63 posts, read 318,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie_D View Post
Can we say "homophobic"? I think it's ridiculous, and it makes men seem insecure.
Can I say, typical man hater comment.

Old 03-17-2007, 01:15 PM

105 posts, read 481,652 times
Atlanta and Chicago.

Old 03-17-2007, 01:18 PM

105 posts, read 481,652 times
True. I never understood that myself. I can see a woman and tell her she's pretty, beautiful, whatever and not think twice about it. But ask a male in my family if they think this guy is unattractive(keep in mind I didnt ask if the guy was fine or anything) and the first thing out of their mouth is they aren't gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dullnboring View Post
I think it's ridiculous when men refuse to acknowledge another man as being attractive, as if they are genetically incapable of doing so as if they were to look at George Clooney and Danny DeVito and not be able to say which one was more attractive. No one questions the sexuality of women when they remark on another woman being attractive but yet for some reason, this doesn't hold true for men who feel that simply acknowledging another man as attractive automatically makes them "questionable". Recognizing that another man is attractive doesn't mean that you're gay. It just means that you have good vision.

Old 03-17-2007, 01:31 PM

22,554 posts, read 47,389,746 times
Cute thread! I did a lot of waitressing in Orlando, and the cops there are perfect looking, men and women; they looked like they should be on a cop television show! Nice folks, too!

Old 03-17-2007, 03:20 PM

668 posts, read 2,461,946 times
Texas, Texas, and did I mention Texas?

Old 03-18-2007, 12:57 AM

278 posts, read 730,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBJohn View Post
Can I say, typical man hater comment.
Gosh, HBJohn, I don't hate men, I really like them! On the other hand, macho arrogant idiots don't thrill me too much. Have a lovely day!

Old 03-22-2007, 01:24 AM

1,750 posts, read 3,996,122 times
Seen alot of Handsome Guys here in California,Washington State,Texas and Alabama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or