U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-21-2009, 09:20 PM
 
784 posts, read 2,049,757 times
Reputation: 559

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiMack View Post
and if you think its a state like california, texas, new york you are wrong it is... Illinois

This sounds like a, "I am proud my city of Chicago has more gangbangers thread". If so, to that I would reply. You can keep your title of most gangbangers. I would prefer to live in a city with less gangbangers and less crime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-21-2009, 10:45 PM
 
Location: Chicago- Lawrence and Kedzie/Maywood
2,242 posts, read 5,555,243 times
Reputation: 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickRick1 View Post
This sounds like a, "I am proud my city of Chicago has more gangbangers thread". If so, to that I would reply. You can keep your title of most gangbangers. I would prefer to live in a city with less gangbangers and less crime.
Wusssss
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-21-2009, 10:53 PM
 
706 posts, read 1,342,213 times
Reputation: 308
New Hampshire is one of the lowest... I guess they haven't started counting the Free Staters yet...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-21-2009, 10:59 PM
 
Location: Chicago metro
3,506 posts, read 7,310,925 times
Reputation: 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
I'm a Latin King
Lawrence and KEdzie
LKst

What kind of gang member come to a dicussion site like this? You must be a wannabe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-22-2009, 10:17 AM
 
Location: Chicago- Lawrence and Kedzie/Maywood
2,242 posts, read 5,555,243 times
Reputation: 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
What kind of gang member come to a dicussion site like this? You must be a wannabe.
Haahahahaaha
It's 2009
You'd be surprised how many gangmembers cruise the interwebs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-22-2009, 11:42 AM
 
784 posts, read 2,049,757 times
Reputation: 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Haahahahaaha
It's 2009
You'd be surprised how many gangmembers cruise the interwebs

You sound like a wannabe gangbanger. Either that or your very immature. Which one is it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-22-2009, 12:26 PM
 
Location: Chicago metro
3,506 posts, read 7,310,925 times
Reputation: 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Haahahahaaha
It's 2009
You'd be surprised how many gangmembers cruise the interwebs

I know that. Most of them go to websites like [domain blocked due to spam], youtube, myspace, or facebook. City-data is the last place I will find gang members. The few on this site are either ex-gang members or too old to be banging.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-22-2009, 12:28 PM
 
Location: Texas
43,543 posts, read 52,626,787 times
Reputation: 70767
That doesn't surprise me at all.

Why would I have thought Texas?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-22-2009, 03:05 PM
 
Location: Underneath the Pecan Tree
15,989 posts, read 30,667,906 times
Reputation: 7280
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiMack View Post
and if you think its a state like california, texas, new york you are wrong it is... Illinois
I don't think anyone though it was CA or Texas considering they are both VERY big states, especially Texas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-22-2009, 03:25 PM
 
Location: Chicago- Lawrence and Kedzie/Maywood
2,242 posts, read 5,555,243 times
Reputation: 735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
I know that. Most of them go to websites like [domain blocked due to spam], youtube, myspace, or facebook. City-data is the last place I will find gang members. The few on this site are either ex-gang members or too old to be banging.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top