U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2007, 09:56 AM

341 posts, read 1,369,510 times

Advertisements

I've definitely noticed any area with tabbaco industry (smokers) which tends to go hand in hand with being obese or often economically repressed. Especially smaller country towns where people tend to um... intermingle frequently. They kinda look like pumpkins sinking in left on the porch too long. Bad or no teefers! Ewwwwww

Old 04-23-2007, 02:27 PM

3,042 posts, read 8,094,923 times
thanks Adream, that is so awesome!!!!

Old 05-02-2007, 01:14 PM

9 posts, read 27,126 times
I think the ugliest people live in Hollywood, It's not looks that make you ugly. It's the rich, snobby people who think they are better than everyone else , because they have money.

Old 05-02-2007, 01:19 PM

1,587 posts, read 1,266,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine D View Post
I would LOVE to see what everyone who posted a reply about who is ugly, LOOKS like I have a feeling.....they are NOT beautiful or handsome to most. But, you know what? They are good looking to someone! We all find different looks attractive. What a relief or otherwise we'd all look the same. I've worked as a model and a makeup artist. With the proper clothes and cosmetics, most people (male and female) can be made to look COMMERCIALLY attractive. As an artist, I prefer different kinds of beauty to portray. In every region of our country or the world, the people reflect their lifestyle. Isn't that what makes travel and meeting new people so much fun?!
That's well said.

I recall this...loser I knew in college. This guy, his litany was...all the girls at this party are ugly...moan, whine, etc.

Of course, this guy...I never saw him out on a date with any girl, ugly or otherwise.

Old 05-02-2007, 03:23 PM

3,742 posts, read 6,915,658 times
I'd vote Indiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Tennessee. Arkansas and Tennessee are the redneck capitals of the U.S. Indiana is the hoosier capital. Oklahoma is just a ****hole. Everything about that state spells ugly to me. Have not seen one good-looking chick in person from Indiana, Oklahoma. Arkansas and Tennessee at least produce a few good-looking people once in awhile when the genes decide they wanna stop forming the laid-back way and do it the right way. j/k..lol...but yea..that's my consensus

Old 05-05-2007, 11:47 AM

31 posts, read 25,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post

You cant be serious...
Completely! You must like dumpy looking Polish, Sicilian and Greek chicks. Phoenix women when they are hot are just so f'n sexy, but the hot ones are ALL taken.

Old 05-05-2007, 03:14 PM

5,296 posts, read 5,217,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redboar View Post
Completely! You must like dumpy looking Polish, Sicilian and Greek chicks. Phoenix women when they are hot are just so f'n sexy, but the hot ones are ALL taken.
Well if we're gonna talk about chicks in particular...isn't Phoenix mostly college chicks? Of course most of them are going to be hot. But as far as the women I've met from Arizona,they seemed to be slightly arrogant. And as far as ugly personalities,that's a turn off for me. Personally I'm partial to the southern belles ah yes

Old 05-08-2007, 04:44 PM

1,489 posts, read 8,129,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajf131 View Post
I'd vote Indiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Tennessee. Arkansas and Tennessee are the redneck capitals of the U.S. Indiana is the hoosier capital. Oklahoma is just a ****hole. Everything about that state spells ugly to me. Have not seen one good-looking chick in person from Indiana, Oklahoma. Arkansas and Tennessee at least produce a few good-looking people once in awhile when the genes decide they wanna stop forming the laid-back way and do it the right way. j/k..lol...but yea..that's my consensus
Nashville, TN has some very beautiful women ! Most of them are aspiring models or country singers.

I disagree on Arkansas too.

Old 05-08-2007, 07:00 PM

1,750 posts, read 3,996,122 times
I think Polish and Italian Women are Gorgeous :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboar View Post

Old 05-08-2007, 07:04 PM

1,750 posts, read 3,996,122 times
In my opinion i've seen alot of good looking guys and gals out here in the West,but their are also alot of good looking folks in Texas and Alabama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or