U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-05-2008, 10:41 AM
 
Location: Chicago
3,340 posts, read 8,706,257 times
Reputation: 1215

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami305Kid View Post
Actually the south is the most obese part of the country. OH and btw literally 30% of Mississippi is obese and the fattest state is Louisiana. And all the hot girls from the rest of the U.S move to NYC and NJ has a pretty hot girls, some of the people from my old highschool used to model.
But Detroit is the fattest city, though almost all of the major Texas cities follow close behind, proving that everything is bigger in Texas.

 
Old 07-05-2008, 11:29 AM
 
Location: Where you wish you lived, LA
304 posts, read 829,034 times
Reputation: 136
Illinois,Indiana,Wisconsin
 
Old 07-05-2008, 11:33 AM
 
Location: Road Warrior
2,015 posts, read 5,006,370 times
Reputation: 798
A friend of mine moved down to New Mexico, though cleaner than regular Mexico, he noted some women did not have their teeth at 50. I've seen beautiful women in every state, beauty is nonetheless all in the eye of the beholder. But that is all a matter of appearance, the ugliest women on the inside I've met are like you say the Hollywood/New York anorexic-plastic runway models.
 
Old 07-05-2008, 12:11 PM
 
Location: TwilightZone
5,296 posts, read 5,209,767 times
Reputation: 1031
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerDuke08 View Post
A friend of mine moved down to New Mexico, though cleaner than regular Mexico, he noted some women did not have their teeth at 50.
I've seen women here in PA and south Jersey that start to lose them around 40
 
Old 07-05-2008, 11:34 PM
 
Location: Underneath the Pecan Tree
15,989 posts, read 30,683,987 times
Reputation: 7281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami305Kid View Post
It doesn't matter where they're orignally from, trust me know hot girls wake up one day and say "OMG I'm going to move to rural Mississipi" most of them wanna make it big in NYC or LA so all your hot girls are moving up here.
I guess that explains why many people including hot girls are leaving NYC and LA for the south......
 
Old 07-06-2008, 04:51 AM
 
893 posts, read 445,592 times
Reputation: 431
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasinger View Post
I hope no one will be offended, but the Northeast tends to lead the pack on this one. Not ugly, but just plainer folk.
OMG I'm with you on this. This is where they find all the women for the makeover shows.
 
Old 07-06-2008, 05:15 AM
 
Location: Va Beach
3,508 posts, read 12,161,654 times
Reputation: 1014
Well, if capped teeth and a lifetime subscription to whitening strips is what you want, then that's what you'll get, but unless you realize that health/dental plans are scarce for those who work for employers that don't offer those insurance plans, then you'll understand why those women don't have all their teeth. Another factor comes from giving birth. When they were having kids, they weren't started on vitamins as the women in the past 10 years have been. Pregnancy robs the body of calcium which is needed for healthy teeth. Raising families and making ends meet don't always prove to bring out the prettiest people, but you can bet their values are in the right place!
As for the men...some just don't care what they look like.
 
Old 07-06-2008, 06:20 AM
 
Location: NW Arkansas
3,978 posts, read 7,629,567 times
Reputation: 3760
I don't call people "ugly", unless I am talking about their disposition, but there are some of the homliest people who shop at the nearby WalMart. Many of them come from out of the hills, and many of them are inbreds. Actually, if they cleaned themselves up...(washed, combed) fixed their hair for one thing, they would be much better looking. Our son is of the belief that anyone can look okay if thy work at it, but I am not to sure about some. I do not believe in putting people down because of the natural looks that they were born with. In fact I think we may be calling such back upon ourselves when we do that.
Do be careful when ridiculing someone because of something that they cannot help. It really can come back to you. If you yourself are not afflicted in some way, your loved ones may be.
 
Old 07-06-2008, 07:16 AM
 
Location: Kentucky
6,749 posts, read 19,954,392 times
Reputation: 2129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianinark View Post
I don't call people "ugly", unless I am talking about their disposition, but there are some of the homliest people who shop at the nearby WalMart. Many of them come from out of the hills, and many of them are inbreds. Actually, if they cleaned themselves up...(washed, combed) fixed their hair for one thing, they would be much better looking. Our son is of the belief that anyone can look okay if thy work at it, but I am not to sure about some. I do not believe in putting people down because of the natural looks that they were born with. In fact I think we may be calling such back upon ourselves when we do that.
Do be careful when ridiculing someone because of something that they cannot help. It really can come back to you. If you yourself are not afflicted in some way, your loved ones may be.
In the South you can say someone is ugly and it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with looks
 
Old 07-06-2008, 07:32 AM
 
Location: NW Arkansas
3,978 posts, read 7,629,567 times
Reputation: 3760
Quote:
Originally Posted by missymomof3 View Post
In the South you can say someone is ugly and it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with looks

You are so right ! It was that way in Idaho where I was born and raised. It meant their behavior...and still means that in my newest dictionary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top