U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 03-18-2007, 07:01 PM
 
Location: Richmond
1,489 posts, read 8,125,132 times
Reputation: 698

Advertisements

Now granted, I was making generalizations.

 
Old 03-18-2007, 08:21 PM
 
85 posts, read 370,529 times
Reputation: 65
It is true Northern women hate Southern women while Northern men love them.
The sweet melodious, purring sound of a Southern gal chills me to my very marrow. The voice of a NY gal with the whiny,nasal " so what jerk' attitude is a turn off.
 
Old 03-18-2007, 08:25 PM
 
Location: Richmond
1,489 posts, read 8,125,132 times
Reputation: 698
There's lots of Scarlett O'Haras here in Richmond. The more a Southern belle smiles, the more there is pure poison behind that smile.

When she insults someone she always says "bless his/her heart"......
 
Old 03-18-2007, 08:27 PM
j33
 
4,625 posts, read 12,869,099 times
Reputation: 1668
Funny my northern grandfather loved my grandmother (from boston) and my northern dad from PA also loved my mother (from boston too). I'm not going to sit here and listen to you lads trash northern and northeastern women, I come from a long line of 'em, and I absolutely loved my grandfather's new york bronxy accent and still miss hearing it now that he is no longer with us (as well as the accents of my mom and grandmother who both, despite years of living in the midwest, still talked about their 'cah's'.

I'm not a fan of bigotry and stereotypes, whether they apply to northern sorts or southern sorts. It just reeks of small mindedness. I've met beautiful charming people all over the country, and rude insensitive boors all over the country (and world), no one region has a monopoly on beauty and charm or ugliness and surlyness.

Last edited by j33; 03-18-2007 at 08:36 PM..
 
Old 03-18-2007, 08:34 PM
 
Location: Richmond
1,489 posts, read 8,125,132 times
Reputation: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by j33 View Post
Funny my northern grandfather loved my grandmother (from boston) and my northern dad from PA also loved my mother (from boston too). I'm not going to sit here and listen to you lads trash northern and northeastern women, I come from a long line of 'em, and I absolutely loved my grandfather's new york bronxy accent and still miss hearing it now that he is no longer with us (as well as the accents of my mom and grandmother who, both despite after years of living in the midwest, still talked about their 'cah's'.

I'm not a fan of bigotry and stereotypes, whether they apply to northern sorts or southern sorts. It just reeks of small mindedness. I've met beautiful charming people all over the country, and rude insensitive boors all over the country (and world), no one region has a monopoly on beauty and charm or ugliness and surlyness.
Thats good that you're proud of who you are. There's nothing wrong with having pride in your heritage.

I'm just so glad mine is Southern.
 
Old 03-19-2007, 09:13 AM
 
Location: Phoenix metro
20,005 posts, read 69,423,575 times
Reputation: 10115
Vasinger, you seriously crack me up, really.

If you think northern girls are "nasally" and boring and bland and homely, etc.... you need to come up here for your reality check, and while youre at it, why dont you tell that to some of their faces, see how fast you get your butt kicked back to the south. LOL

And the most popular model of all time (Cindy Crawford) was born up here in the north, as well as MANY, MANY, MANY other hotties. EVERY state has beauties, it just aint the south, trust me on that. But if you want an honest opinion, I can tell you that the south had some fine women, but on a whole they were definitely not as classy/good looking/educated as northern women. I couldnt wait to move out of TN, and partly for that reason.

Have you even been out of VA? LOLOLOLOLOL Im sure if you did, youd be signing a different tune. LOL
 
Old 03-19-2007, 09:40 AM
 
911 posts, read 3,250,020 times
Reputation: 178
Women in The South are the Most Beautiful of People Anywhere in the World
 
Old 03-19-2007, 09:53 AM
 
3,042 posts, read 8,091,015 times
Reputation: 1154
Pennsylvania, some of the people here look mighty inbred, and not too attractive
 
Old 03-19-2007, 11:23 AM
 
Location: At work
364 posts, read 396,767 times
Reputation: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
Vasinger, you seriously crack me up, really.

If you think northern girls are "nasally" and boring and bland and homely, etc.... you need to come up here for your reality check, and while youre at it, why dont you tell that to some of their faces, see how fast you get your butt kicked back to the south. LOL

And the most popular model of all time (Cindy Crawford) was born up here in the north, as well as MANY, MANY, MANY other hotties. EVERY state has beauties, it just aint the south, trust me on that. But if you want an honest opinion, I can tell you that the south had some fine women, but on a whole they were definitely not as classy/good looking/educated as northern women. I couldnt wait to move out of TN, and partly for that reason.

Have you even been out of VA? LOLOLOLOLOL Im sure if you did, youd be signing a different tune. LOL
I have seen lots of stunning women in New York, Boston, Chicago and other Northern cities.

I doubt Vasigner has been out of VA much. He seems to think he is at the center of the universe. And does not seem to want to accept others have different views and opinions. Let it go man.
 
Old 03-19-2007, 12:24 PM
 
Location: Richmond
1,489 posts, read 8,125,132 times
Reputation: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by msjbrent View Post
I have seen lots of stunning women in New York, Boston, Chicago and other Northern cities.

I doubt Vasigner has been out of VA much. He seems to think he is at the center of the universe. And does not seem to want to accept others have different views and opinions. Let it go man.
I'm not saying there aren't any good looking northern women. You started it all with your comment about southern women being unattractive. I was saying, I whole heartedly disagree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top