U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2009, 02:47 PM

7,732 posts, read 12,150,182 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael84 View Post
Huh????

Sorry at an attempt to say something nice. Seems everything is taken in the wrong way by you. Forget about trying to say something nice, despite you saying "gfy" to me and constantly attacking me for no reason.
If that was your attempt at saying something nice, then you are even more warped than you appear to be.

Old 04-16-2009, 02:48 PM

5,642 posts, read 7,968,487 times
Default I have been to Italy more than once

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnatl View Post
Then why did you bring up Florida water, when the discussion was GA vs NY mountain WATER darling.

I HAVE been to ITALY. And yes, I ate my way from Naples to Milan to Lake Como to Valencia. HAVE YOU? I don't give a flying flip WHERE YOU WERE BORN and RAISED Rachael's Mom.
probably before you were even born. My family is from Italy. My Grandma used to make her own pizza, including the dough. In fact she made ALL HER PASTA from scratch.

Old 04-16-2009, 02:49 PM

8,900 posts, read 13,236,781 times
There is NO reason you should tell me "go f*ck yourself." That was uncalled for. How old are you? You act quite a bit younger than me. And to tell off my mom when she's been all over the world and grew up in an area that cannot even be compared to Atlanta. I suggest you see a counselor...

Old 04-16-2009, 02:50 PM

4,467 posts, read 8,437,669 times
Johnatl the pizza in atlanta does not taste like those of NY. If they do is because NY people have moved down there...

Some out of town pizzerias will even have New York’s hard, mineral rich water transported in to make an authentic, crispy crust. Lastly, NY Pizza is authentic and cannot be copied. That is why, when tourists will come to NY they know the real difference of a NY Pizza and a Pizza from another place.

Old 04-16-2009, 02:50 PM

8,900 posts, read 13,236,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TANaples View Post
probably before you were even born. My family is from Italy. My Grandma used to make her own pizza, including the dough. In fact she made ALL HER PASTA from scratch.

Yep, and apparently I know nothing about what's in the real NY pizza!!!

Old 04-16-2009, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael84 View Post
There is NO reason you should tell me "go f*ck yourself." That was uncalled for. How old are you? You act quite a bit younger than me. And to tell off my mom when she's been all over the world and grew up in an area that cannot even be compared to Atlanta. I suggest you see a counselor...
Keep it up, Rachael. You are just digging yourself in deeper and deeper.

If your Mom came across a little more civilized, then there would be no need to tell her off. Same goes with you, dearie.

Old 04-16-2009, 02:52 PM

7,848 posts, read 18,268,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TANaples View Post
Wow...I'm pretty sure EVERYBODY'S Grandma made everything from scratch during that era - it was the only option. Every dish that families lived on was made from scratch by someone...nothing was mass-produced and there were no microwaves or quick-and-easy meals. Get it? You aren't unique in that respect, so don't get on Rachael's high-horse with her.

Old 04-16-2009, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycricanpapi View Post
Johnatl the pizza in atlanta does not taste like those of NY. If they do is because NY people have moved down there...

Some out of town pizzerias will even have New York’s hard, mineral rich water transported in to make an authentic, crispy crust. Lastly, NY Pizza is authentic and cannot be copied. That is why, when tourists will come to NY they know the real difference of a NY Pizza and a Pizza from another place.
There are people from NY AND Italy that have pizzerias here. I can promise you it is much closer to the real thing than what you can get in Hampton Roads.

Old 04-16-2009, 02:54 PM

7,848 posts, read 18,268,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnatl View Post
gfy
Again, she thinks people everywhere else are unable to travel. We've all been to NYC dear...it's okay in many ways, it's great in many ways, and it sucks in many ways - no matter what you think.

Old 04-16-2009, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaconJ View Post
Wow...I'm pretty sure EVERYBODY'S Grandma made everything from scratch during that era - it was the only option. Every dish that families lived on was made from scratch by someone...nothing was mass-produced and there were no microwaves or quick-and-easy meals. Get it? You aren't unique in that respect, so don't get on Rachael's high-horse with her.
I find it extremely amusing that when the going get's a little rough for Rachael, she has to have Mommy show up to get her back!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.