U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 10:18 PM

7,732 posts, read 12,162,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael84 View Post
Hey, I'm not the one attacking. Whenever johnatl comes into a thread, it's bound to be closed. He needs to release his anger and personal issues elsewhere.
I have never been the reason for a thread being closed.

You and your mother on the other hand.........let's just say I've lost count now.

Old 04-16-2009, 10:36 PM

8,031 posts, read 7,642,697 times
Quote:
Hey, I'm not the one attacking. Whenever johnatl comes into a thread, it's bound to be closed. He needs to release his anger and personal issues elsewhere.
I don't know much about him, but it seems every time a thread comes up mentioning Houston/Texas or elsewhere in this part of the country, you must constantly inject your uneducated opinion. It gets really annoying. If you don't know anything about it - which you obviously don't - what's the point? I don't get in every NY thread and act like some know-it-all. Even worse that your mom (is this for real?) does the same thing. Just really, really weird. And kind of creepy too.

Old 04-16-2009, 10:47 PM

8,900 posts, read 13,255,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
I don't know much about him, but it seems every time a thread comes up mentioning Houston/Texas or elsewhere in this part of the country, you must constantly inject your uneducated opinion. It gets really annoying. If you don't know anything about it - which you obviously don't - what's the point? I don't get in every NY thread and act like some know-it-all. Even worse that your mom (is this for real?) does the same thing. Just really, really weird. And kind of creepy too.

No, what's creepy is that he reads EVERY post of mine everyday and responds to it and tries to tell me off. Even the most random things, like a post about what I did in Florida visiting my parents. Things that are absolutely none of his business. He stoops down to a level that most adults wouldn't. I tried to say something nice to him and all he had to say to me was "gfy"...That's why I put him on ignore, because he can't even appreciate someone saying something nice to him when that person usually disagrees with them. He ruins a lot of these threads.

Old 04-16-2009, 11:00 PM

7,732 posts, read 12,162,484 times
^You are absolutely delusional.

Old 04-16-2009, 11:04 PM

So anyway, back to cookie cutter towns now that we've squared that away.

Old 04-16-2009, 11:07 PM

4,467 posts, read 8,446,541 times
Quote:
I agree Johnatl have been here all day just sayin how great is ATL...He needs anger management.

Old 04-16-2009, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycricanpapi View Post
I agree Johnatl have been here all day just sayin how great is ATL...He needs anger management.

Not just that, but just how plain angry he gets. It seems like there's issues beyond getting angry over what posters have to say on a forum. You try to say anything remotely nice to him and he takes it in the wrong way and doesn't even have the decency to even say thank you.

Why don't you also add him on ignore? NYC1DAY did it too. It will make him look real stupid if he replies to us and no one replies back

Old 04-16-2009, 11:14 PM

4,467 posts, read 8,446,541 times
yeah I will put him on ignore he makes statements that does not even makes sense.

Old 04-17-2009, 08:14 AM

9,188 posts, read 30,249,222 times
Default Closed

http://bestsmileys.com/signs15/14.gif (broken link)

Well, it starts with a little snowball. That little snowball starts to roll down a hill. As the little snowball rolls down the hill, it gets bigger and bigger and more dangerous. Other snowballs start to roll down the hill and bump into the growing snowball, and the snowball gets mad and bumps back. Now we have many snowballs rolling down a hill, getting bigger and bigger, until finally they hit the village and kill all the people.

Ok - if someone irks you or flames a personal attack your way, the way to deal with it is to use the "report post" icon in the upper-right corner of each post. Posting an anti-flame message in the room back toward that person does nothing to solve the problem except to make the snowballs bigger, and if it gets out of hand, not only will the original flamer get infractions, but so will everyone who was involved in the whole ordeal. Stay on topic. If a flamer deviates from the topic, report their post, ignore them, don't even acknowledge their comments, and continue posting ON topic, yourself.

So - this snowball is now officially melted. Slam.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.