U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2009, 08:49 AM

2 posts, read 3,221 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone,

I am 21 year old mother of a 3 year old. I am currently finishing my associate degree 2010. I have been searching all through the internet in deciding where i want to move to and I always get stuck or see a place i like,but then i always change my mind. I am very indecisive at this point. I live in a very small town, and I have asked many people where i should move, and most don't even want me to leave, so they're no help. But i have to, i can't stand it here any longer.

I plan on continuing with my education to get my bachelors in the future, after im settled for a while, so where is a SAFE place, great schools, both elementary and universities, and is warm reasonable expenses. I have lived in a very cold state, where winter is the main season around here. I've a so ready for something new!

Any suggestions please!!

Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2009, 12:13 PM

469 posts, read 2,557,965 times
You didn't provide enough information for us. For instance, what field is your AA degree in? Do you want to live in a big city, a town, or a rural area? What about mountains, ocean, deserts? What's your budget for an apartment or house? Do you have a driver's license or own a car? Do you want to be in an area that provides food and other services tailored for certain ethnic groups such as Asian, Latinos, blacks, etc?

Old 04-11-2009, 12:49 PM

2 posts, read 3,221 times
My AA is in the Medical field . I would like to live in a city - big town area, with a lot of friendly people and alot resources. I prefer to be around the ocean and where it is warm most of the year. I do have a driver's license. I can only imagine I will be able to afford 700-900 dollars in rent for an apartment. I really would like a safe area because i have a child and i most likely wont be near any family that will be of help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or