Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 03:08 PM

8,900 posts, read 15,848,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnatl View Post
Could you possibly be any more arrogant and dismissive?

This explains a lot re: another forumers antics.

She feels the same way as 90% of the people who have posted in this thread
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2009, 03:11 PM

7,731 posts, read 14,297,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael84 View Post
So? Ignorance is no excuse.

Old 04-14-2009, 03:15 PM

Quote:
So? Ignorance is no excuse.

Then go ahead and call everyone on this thread ignorant. I'm sure you haven't even been to Ft.Myers anyway.

Old 04-14-2009, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Then go ahead and call everyone on this thread ignorant. I'm sure you haven't even been to Ft.Myers anyway.
Yes, I have. Many times, as a matter of fact. There is much history there, if you turn the other way when leaving the Airport.

Which I haven't seen.

Old 04-14-2009, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Yes, I have. Many times, as a matter of fact. There is much history there, if you turn the other way when leaving the Airport.

Which I haven't seen.
I was just in Ft.Myers the other day as a matter of fact. Have gone to the guitar center there, and tomorrow i'm going to the shooting range there before I head back to NY. You haven't seen the bad areas. There's a small section in the north side of town that's ok, but not nearly as nice as other areas outside of FM.

Old 04-14-2009, 03:36 PM

McGregor Blvd along the river with all of the Royal Palms is beautiful.

The Ford & Edison home/labs are beautiful.

The beaches are beautiful.

I know more about Florida than you possibly ever could.

Old 04-14-2009, 04:59 PM

1,782 posts, read 3,928,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonlee206 View Post
I have never met anybody who is from Ft Meyers or goes there. I have a lot of family come to the US from over-seas and never has anyone mentioned this cowtown of Ft Meyers. My guess is that the OP ate some really good acid or mushrooms before breakfast and then decided to post his/her trip on this forum. Somewhere along that trip, this person was so convinced that their cowtown was somehow more powerful than the greats and proceeded with this embarassing post. Days after sobering up the OP realized the post and dug their own grave in cowtown Ft Meyers...where he/she is still buried alive.
So now we're accusing someone of doing illegal drugs just because they're POSITIVE about something instead of being the negative cynic that does nothing but complain.....

Old 04-14-2009, 05:00 PM

1,782 posts, read 3,928,143 times
Quote:
Not really. The others that didn't like Fort Myers simply said they didn't like it.

She and one other poster went out of their way to insult and degrade the city and all the residents of the city.

Old 04-14-2009, 05:01 PM

Quote:
McGregor Blvd along the river with all of the Royal Palms is beautiful.

The Ford & Edison home/labs are beautiful.

The beaches are beautiful.

I know more about Florida than you possibly ever could.
Googling pictures doesn't count, you know.

lol riiiight. I spend almost all of my time off from work in Florida, and have been going to Orlando every year since I was 14 years old.

Old 04-14-2009, 05:06 PM

3,368 posts, read 11,635,590 times
Rachel: is there anywhere you like outside of NYC and Long Island? I've heard you say that Texas, Atlanta, Florida, New Jersey, and many other places suck. Just curious. By the way, I don't like Fort Myers either, but johnatl has a point; it has some pretty areas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.