U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 07:26 AM

862 posts, read 2,510,157 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgerflipper View Post
I hope all you racial experts understand that kissing a black woman in the hood could get you shot, right? Oh, I'm sorry, was that racist for me to say? Get over it people, everyone is racist.
Please post the links to the newspaper stories covering these shootings. I would love to read them.

I've kissed many a white man "in the hood" outside in plain view and they've all gotten out unscathed.

Old 04-16-2009, 07:33 AM

5,728 posts, read 9,093,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgerflipper View Post
I hope all you racial experts understand that kissing a black woman in the hood could get you shot, right? Oh, I'm sorry, was that racist for me to say? Get over it people, everyone is racist.
Not everyone is racist but I'd say that the majority of humans are bigoted to some degree against others that are not exactly like themselves.

But my belief is simple, if a man and woman love one another, then why should anyone object? It's a private matter and people need to accept that they cannot control every aspect of others lives.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:08 AM

6,628 posts, read 12,513,072 times
Moderator Removed - even misspelled -some words not allowed.

It's great to see racism and intolerance is still alive and well in today's society. I was afraid all those people were either dead or *gasp* had become tolerant.

Edit: @ Moderator: The word was purposely misspelled...it was making fun of how some Southern people would say the N-word. If you watch the Chappelle's Show skit about the black white-surpremacist, he says the word "na--" not "ni--" ... just letting you know I know how to spell haha

Last edited by tmac9wr; 04-16-2009 at 09:04 AM..

Old 04-16-2009, 08:29 AM

659 posts, read 1,836,080 times
some of those comments have said it's reflective of st louis
it seems from comments i've read on here that some of the west coast big cities are the least racist in the country(perhaps the big 5-portland?)

Old 04-16-2009, 08:37 AM

23,440 posts, read 31,739,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivo View Post
some of those comments have said it's reflective of st louis
it seems from comments i've read on here that some of the west coast big cities are the least racist in the country(perhaps the big 5-portland?)
huh?
Did you read the link the OP gave? Its about STL, from a STL newspaper.........

Old 04-16-2009, 08:49 AM

2,716 posts, read 6,216,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILWRadio View Post
Not everyone is racist but I'd say that the majority of humans are bigoted to some degree against others that are not exactly like themselves.

But my belief is simple, if a man and woman love one another, then why should anyone object? It's a private matter and people need to accept that they cannot control every aspect of others lives.
Well, of course! I'm with you 100% on this one. I just couldn't get over all these hacks on here who act as if their hair had been blown back by the proverbial racial winds because of this incident.

Ok heres without the (supposed) racial words- . -Black men dont exactly welcome white men with open arms to date black women. I'm not interested to hear about racial incidents when it's only "news" if the racist is white person. When are people going to finally realize how racist all races are?

These "white people are so racist" threads get old, fast.

Last edited by thatguy1; 04-16-2009 at 08:59 AM..

Old 04-16-2009, 08:53 AM

2,716 posts, read 6,216,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert sun View Post
its time to get over it, why does anyone care if an interracial couple are together, I saw in a magazine today that places in Georgia and Mississippi have a black and a white prom, 2 proms for 2 colors. I dont get why people still allow this.
Whose preference do you think it was for some of them proms to be segregated? Answer that...and I'm guessing you will be wrong.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:55 AM

6,628 posts, read 12,513,072 times
I think everyone is pretty in-tune that each ethnicity is considerably racist. But when people get upset publicly, it's your civic duty to make fun of them.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:58 AM

271 posts, read 157,454 times
Yuck! I really should not have clicked that link before i had not had my breakfast. Now i feel sick to my stomach. Next time i'll take your word for it. Barf

Old 04-16-2009, 08:58 AM

659 posts, read 1,836,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
huh?
Did you read the link the OP gave? Its about STL, from a STL newspaper.........
I am the op.
I meant the comments I've read on this forum (not on this thread) indicate that some of the major west coast cities at least may be the least racist
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or