U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 04-16-2009, 10:30 AM
 
56,755 posts, read 81,102,256 times
Reputation: 12552

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroGuy View Post
Obama does not look like any of the men on the dollar bills.
and he actually is more Black, pluralistically, due to Native American ancestry on his Mom's side.

 
Old 04-16-2009, 10:36 AM
 
Location: Omaha
2,716 posts, read 6,219,805 times
Reputation: 1221
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILWRadio View Post
According to two separate radio talk show hosts I've listened to this past week, Obama is 50% white, 93% Arab and 7% African. Who the hell cares what color he is? He's just another lousy President like the Bushes and Clintons.

And here's the tolerance they preach.

http://www.americanpatrol.com/DHS/20...ists090412.pdf
Are you f-ing kidding me? That, coming from our state department?

That entire report is speculative propeganda against the right. The entire thing is full of "may, could, might, "although they haven't, but they could". Unbelieveable.

Way to go Obama administration, I guess labeling the conservative right as terrorists is "Change".
 
Old 04-16-2009, 10:55 AM
 
Location: Around Chicago
862 posts, read 2,511,320 times
Reputation: 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgerflipper View Post
What? That I pointed out that people like you would jump all over that?
Heh. And I pointed out that I had kissed plenty of white men "in the hood" and you ignored that particular post.
 
Old 04-16-2009, 11:05 AM
 
Location: Omaha
2,716 posts, read 6,219,805 times
Reputation: 1221
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyeINIL View Post
Heh. And I pointed out that I had kissed plenty of white men "in the hood" and you ignored that particular post.
Umm, how did you want me to respond to that? I'm also not particularly interested in your sex life.
 
Old 04-16-2009, 11:09 AM
 
Location: Around Chicago
862 posts, read 2,511,320 times
Reputation: 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgerflipper View Post
Umm, how did you want me to respond to that? I'm also not particularly interested in your sex life.
Nice evasion. You made a ludicrous statement not based in fact and cannot back it up.
 
Old 04-16-2009, 11:19 AM
 
Location: Omaha
2,716 posts, read 6,219,805 times
Reputation: 1221
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyeINIL View Post
Nice evasion. You made a ludicrous statement not based in fact and cannot back it up.
Well, good for you! You figured out I wasn't basing it on fact. Were you able to use your reading skills further and figure out what my point was? I'll give you a few minutes
 
Old 04-16-2009, 11:22 AM
 
Location: Chicago, Illinois
3,047 posts, read 8,144,889 times
Reputation: 1373
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroGuy View Post
Obama does not look like any of the men on the dollar bills.
Well, to call him black seems silly when he is just as much white. 50/50. that's what happens when a couple has a child and one is white and one is black.
 
Old 04-16-2009, 11:24 AM
 
Location: Chicago, Illinois
3,047 posts, read 8,144,889 times
Reputation: 1373
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILWRadio View Post
According to two separate radio talk show hosts I've listened to this past week, Obama is 50% white, 93% Arab and 7% African. Who the hell cares what color he is? He's just another lousy President like the Bushes and Clintons.

And here's the tolerance they preach.

http://www.americanpatrol.com/DHS/20...ists090412.pdf
well because i don't get why the black race gets to claim halle berry, tiger woods, obama, etc. when they're white, asian, and white. why do they get them and not us? LOL
 
Old 04-16-2009, 11:30 AM
 
2,855 posts, read 3,775,649 times
Reputation: 3380
Sad and tragic, but we all knew these attitudes exist and will always exist. Doesn't make all white people racist thou...
 
Old 04-16-2009, 11:34 AM
 
Location: Galewood
3,768 posts, read 8,705,854 times
Reputation: 2193
Quote:
Originally Posted by At1WithNature View Post
well because i don't get why the black race gets to claim halle berry, tiger woods, obama, etc. when they're white, asian, and white. why do they get them and not us? LOL
you can have them all- hell we will even give you Michael Jackson and his monkey but Michael Jordan is ours ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top