U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Your Opinion on Swine Flu Vaccine
I would accept the Vaccine 5 45.45%
I would refuse the Vaccine 3 27.27%
It can't be the 'Mark of the Beast' 3 27.27%
It could be the 'Mark of the Beast' 3 27.27%
I'm very worried about my family and me! 2 18.18%
I'm not very worried - it's just another flu! 7 63.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 11:30 PM

61 posts, read 221,754 times

Advertisements

"I find not in what hath been revealed to me aught forbidden to the eater to eat, except it be that which dieth of itself, or blood poured forth, or swine’s flesh; for this is unclean or profane, being slain in the name of other than God."

"And when he came to the other side, to the country of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men met him, coming out of the tombs, so fierce that no one could pass that way. And behold, they cried out, “What have you to do with us, O Son of God? Have you come here to torment us before the time?” Now a herd of many pigs was feeding at some distance from them. And the demons begged him, saying, “If you cast us out, send us away into the herd of pigs.” And he said to them, “Go.” So they came out and went into the pigs" - scriptures

Old 04-29-2009, 12:19 AM

2,237 posts, read 6,569,671 times
Explain to me how modern medicine is unethical or against the will of God.

Old 04-29-2009, 12:21 AM

55,695 posts, read 74,680,484 times
imho
nope mark of the beast is that tattoo on your kids arm.

Old 04-29-2009, 12:29 AM

2,237 posts, read 6,569,671 times
^ Dude, you must be the king of CD with all those medals.

Old 04-29-2009, 12:41 AM

61 posts, read 221,754 times
wouldn't it have to contain porcine (pork) product going into the bloodstream?

that's what flu vaccines are made from. pigs.

Old 04-29-2009, 01:31 AM

7,279 posts, read 13,538,196 times
I think America's fat enough without shooting up bacon.

And I don't want anyone who believes a flu vaccine is the mark of the beast anywhere near my home or family. That's gibberish crazytalk.

Old 04-29-2009, 06:14 AM

6,749 posts, read 19,962,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karm View Post
"I find not in what hath been revealed to me aught forbidden to the eater to eat, except it be that which dieth of itself, or blood poured forth, or swine’s flesh; for this is unclean or profane, being slain in the name of other than God."

"And when he came to the other side, to the country of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men met him, coming out of the tombs, so fierce that no one could pass that way. And behold, they cried out, “What have you to do with us, O Son of God? Have you come here to torment us before the time?” Now a herd of many pigs was feeding at some distance from them. And the demons begged him, saying, “If you cast us out, send us away into the herd of pigs.” And he said to them, “Go.” So they came out and went into the pigs" - scriptures
I guess you'll have to consider this: Matthew 15:14-23

14.Again Jesus called the crowd to him and said, "Listen to me, everyone, and understand this.
15.Nothing outside a man can make him 'unclean' by going into him. Rather, it is what comes out of a man that makes him 'unclean.' "
17.After he had left the crowd and entered the house, his disciples asked him about this parable.
18."Are you so dull?" he asked. "Don't you see that nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him 'unclean'?
19.For it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach, and then out of his body." (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods "clean.")
20.He went on: "What comes out of a man is what makes him 'unclean.
'
21.For from within, out of men's hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery,
22.greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly.
23.All these evils come from inside and make a man 'unclean.' "

So there ya go I am not worried anyway, it is just another flu as far as I am concerned.

Old 04-29-2009, 07:06 AM

5,990 posts, read 11,577,680 times
Quote:

Acts 10:13.

Also, read what the Bible says about the mark of the beast. It certainly won't be a vaccine.

Old 04-29-2009, 07:18 AM

3,628 posts, read 9,218,043 times
Quote:

Where do people like you come from?
You're scarier than the flu.

Old 04-29-2009, 07:19 AM
Bo Bo won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Tenth Edition (Apr-May 2014). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

16,827 posts, read 33,239,916 times
The first vaccine question is on topic, but the religion question makes it off topic here. I'd move it to the Religion forum, but the first question is off-topic there. Since the poll makes them inseparable, this two-headed thread has no place at City-Data to be on-topic. Thread closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or