Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2007, 11:26 AM

3,360 posts, read 12,269,233 times

Advertisements

www.RelocateAmerica.com

#1 Asheville, NC
#2 Traverse City, Mich
#3 Ithaca, NY

And, (drum roll) Oswego, NY made the list for the very first time. Wow, I nominated it last year. I heard a lot of people from CA and NYC, who've never been here before are recently buying up houses, sight unseen, rentals mostly, some with the intent to retire here. Now, I wish I had my RE license back again!

(Can't help but think it has something to do with me touting it all over this site) Hope they don't plan on too much appreciation in price, it doesn't happen here. Just improve the housing stock if that's the way you want to go. Better yet, move here. We need creative people. It's a 'bring your own job' community, just so you know. Beautiful, friendly, walkable city, international port - see you soon!

PS-Bring your winter gear as well as the sailboat and fishing rod.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.