U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-24-2007, 07:31 PM

206 posts, read 727,884 times

Advertisements

in terms of apartments allowing and overall weather/area what do you think the best dog friendly place to live in America is

Last edited by Yac; 04-25-2007 at 08:18 AM.. Reason: done :)
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2007, 08:04 PM

11,698 posts, read 21,488,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needaplace View Post
in terms of apartments allowing and overall weather/area what do you think the best dog friendly place to live in America is

** Edit,, I meant to say Best PET Friendly place to live,, if a moderator could somehow edit the title Id appreciate it***
LOL - Germany. Never seen so many people bring their freakin' dogs everywhere in my entire life. Even restaurants!

Old 04-25-2007, 09:33 AM

5,418 posts, read 11,983,393 times
We could here too, just that all the losers would be hauling their untrained pitbulls into the restaurants.
Actually I think Chicago is pretty dog friendly on the lakefront there.

Old 05-17-2011, 05:15 PM

390 posts, read 541,572 times
The dogs in Germany are not better or worse trained than here in America. I can tell, I am German living in the US since around 6 years. Germany is far more dog friendly overall, you can bring your dogs into pubs, some restaurants (not all though), most shops, where they don't sell food, all public transportation, what makes life with a dog far more easy, especially the part with the public transport. I don't get it, that you don't allow dogs here on buses, light rail or trains.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.