U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2009, 01:09 AM

3 posts, read 14,456 times

Advertisements

i stay in india and want to know which city to choose to do mba ...and after that working in that country in financial industry

To me Uk or Usa or Japan doesnt make difference
but my some preference would be on
competition environment( i love working in competative environment)
Standard of living
Working life
Acceptance of foreigners
Vegetarian food
Salary ( assuming i will be working in top companies)
and any other thing which will be impt for my decisions

thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2009, 09:27 PM

242 posts, read 668,525 times
If you're Indian, I'd say UK or a big city in the US. Japan is extremely homogeneous. There are many Indian immigrants here (Jp), as there are in many major cities, and Japanese aren't usually openly rude towards foreigners, but the hurdles to integrating with Japanese are huge. I think many foreigners here, who came here expecting too much, will be in denial about this unless they're able to speak Japanese well and go to university where it's easier to meet people. Also, almost no Japanese are vegetarian here. I have a very limited choice of food wherever I go and have to always ask if meat or meat by products are used in the food. If they are, they most likely will not change the item to suit your diet unfortunately.

Old 09-01-2009, 12:31 AM

5,426 posts, read 5,729,081 times
Do you speak Japanese?

Really, it should come down to what program you get accepted into, and you likelyhood of immigrating after matriculating.

There are good ones in both the U.K. and the U.S. Both accept foreigners well, but I don't know about immigration rules.

I don't know how Japan MBA's are for non-Japanese, but I think you would need to pick up some japanese if you want to work there.

I don't know which woul
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.