Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2009, 07:22 PM

1,712 posts, read 3,090,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael84 View Post
Check your pm's, I'm sending you my pictures to prove it right now. And I bet you won't respond to that pm either. Dude, my parents live in Florida...nearly everyone on here knows that, but you're new and haven't seen my posts about it, and how I often go to see the Braves in Atlanta.

So??

What really proves you have not been there is the posts. Unless of course you are intentionally trying to annoy everyone with lies
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2009, 07:22 PM

3,639 posts, read 8,272,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky_topaz View Post
.... What accents do you like and dislike?
I cant say i dislike any accent but sarah palin's is annoying!
-mas23-

Old 09-10-2009, 07:25 PM

1,069 posts, read 3,186,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous92 View Post
I watched the nanny last night, her voice is either rare or unique because i've never heard anybody from anywhere talk like that, I didn't even know where the show takes place.

She sounds a little like Lois Griffin to me.
She's an extreme example and even though I was born in the South an extreme Southern accent can get on my nerves as well. I think it's not so much the message as it is the messenger in some cases.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:26 PM

8,900 posts, read 15,839,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by machiavelli1 View Post
So??

What really proves you have not been there is the posts. Unless of course you are intentionally trying to annoy everyone with lies

My mom is TANaples, she lives in Florida as you can see.

I also posted on the other thread earlier today that I grew up loving the Braves. I've been in Atlanta plenty of times and have seen them.

I also go visit friends in the south.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:27 PM

3,639 posts, read 8,272,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous92 View Post
I watched the nanny last night, her voice is either rare or unique because i've never heard anybody from anywhere talk like that, I didn't even know where the show takes place.

She sounds a little like Lois Griffin to me.
haha! she sure does sound like lois griffin

Old 09-10-2009, 07:29 PM

Quote:

I also posted on the other thread earlier today that I grew up loving the Braves. I've been in Atlanta plenty of times and have seen them.

So, even if those are authentic, you are still intentionally spilling untruths on here and trying to start fights with people?

Old 09-10-2009, 07:32 PM

1,069 posts, read 3,186,918 times
Quote:

I spend alot of time on the FL forums, I've seen TANaples there.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by machiavelli1 View Post
So, even if those are authentic, you are still intentionally spilling untruths on here and trying to start fights with people?

Those aren't untruths; I know TONS of people in the south and have many friends down there, and family who own second homes. You were owned, thank you very much.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlabel View Post
I spend alot of time on the FL forums, I've seen TANaples there.

Yes, she lives there like I said, and I'm there all the time on breaks.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Those aren't untruths; I know TONS of people in the south and have many friends down there, and family who own second homes. You were owned, thank you very much.
Stop using other peoples lines and please get back on topic

According to this thread, most people find that nasally native NY accent the most annoying

End of thread, you lose again
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.