U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2009, 10:43 PM

58 posts, read 144,681 times

Advertisements

so i narrowed it down to wisconsin and now im just looking for schools. i figure schools with uniforms would be good because the only reason i "went bad" was because i was picked on by the rich kids then i got violent then detention, then met other less than rich kids and tah dah! gangbanger. so pretty much; uniforms, not single-sex, wisconsin, upperclass suburban. i forgot no pedophiles either. and be nice im tired of hearing stupid little comments from people not happy with their lives.

ps. i posted this in the wisconsin forum to but they might have something better to do than be online talking about schools lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2009, 09:18 AM

2,816 posts, read 5,388,989 times
Right, so you want a neighborhood with horny Sepfordvives-ish women and posh schools with uniforms because posh kids used to pick on you. White kids who act black are a must too, but no blacks or Hispanics, please. But you can't move to that Valhalla because you're still in school and live with mom and dad. Have I described the situation accurately?

Old 10-19-2009, 08:26 PM

1,084 posts, read 3,474,152 times
i don't get the thing with you people about being poor, **** im poor by most standards of kids in my school( single mom supporting 3 of us on a $8 hour job) and i dont give a **** if they know if i am or not, and if they say some **** idc, atleast i worked hard for my stuff. be proud of yourself

just talked to one of my friends who asked me to use my cellphone to buy something from soemone after school cause he doesnt have one. and he didnt wanna tell the guy he didnt have one cause hes ashamed, and i told him theres nothing to be ashamed of, its life

Old 10-19-2009, 08:44 PM

11,177 posts, read 22,381,444 times
you guys get this whole thing is a joke, right, haha
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.