Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2012, 02:50 PM

3 posts, read 4,367 times

Advertisements

I moved to Albany Ga about a year ago and I have yet to find a reliable, business oriented Hair stylist if anyone could help me out Id appreciate it!? I have yet to ask anyone for a referral l because I quite frankly haven't seen a good example of it....Im thinking about just going to Atlanta because I'm sure it will be easier to find some.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2012, 01:17 PM

2,014 posts, read 5,096,883 times
Not sure if serious.

lol. Who in the world would have to go all the way to Atlanta from Albany (long drive) just to get their hair done?? This is the deep south, you're telling me you cant find ANYONE in Albany, or even any of the surrounding rural counties that can do hair??? You've even got bigger cities like Columbus and Macon or similar sized ones like Warner Robins or Valdosta closer than Atlanta.

Old 02-12-2012, 05:56 PM

As I stated above I moved here a year ago I am not from Georgia so NO I'm not sure where to go other than Atlanta that's why I asked....I haven't personally come across anyone with nice enough hair to ask for a hair stylist...

Old 02-12-2012, 09:14 PM

2,014 posts, read 5,096,883 times
Anybody who's been somewhere a year and still cant find a stylist in or anywhere near their town and is considering driving 3 or 4 hours away just for a hair stylist is saying more about themselves than anything.

BTW, even if this story was true, lol many of the female students at ASU are from Atlanta, so if you "haven't personally come across anyone with nice enough hair to ask for a hair stylist" then plenty of those you've seen already were Atlanta girls. I guess you can cross Atlanta off the list. If you're this uppity and high maintenance what are you doing in Albany anyway? This just sounds like trolling sorry.

Last edited by Southern Soul Bro; 02-12-2012 at 10:15 PM..

Old 02-23-2012, 01:32 PM

I don't go to ASU & it's not a trolling story I'm not familiar with any towns around Albany I'm not from Georgia, that's why I put a post up here so someone could respond that would give me helpful info.....Atlanta is the"hair meca" so why would I not consider it?..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia