U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-27-2012, 12:31 PM

1,708 posts, read 1,682,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbuskidd92 View Post
All this fussing!

Columbuskidd: What did you expect? You created a post that shouldn't have went this far but when people from other cities view others as threats or whatever the case may be you get things like this.
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2012, 12:32 PM

750 posts, read 504,324 times
Columbia County would pass 170,000 and Aiken County may be over 190,000 by 2020. I-14 would be a huge help in the future.

Old 08-27-2012, 12:34 PM

Location: Augusta, GA ''The fastest rising city in the southeast''
6,236 posts, read 7,397,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdw1084 View Post
Again! Where in this thread as I stated in my first post did a Columbus poster post anything about the city population being higher than Augusta's? I think the estimates are off too but still no one from Columbus bought up anything. They showed the estimates and the Augusta poster's got offended...I'm not butt hurt because I didn't bring it up...I think you are that's why you want the population to be off because it would probably hurt you to see that Columbus may regain the 2nd largest city title back but if you got the larger metro why does it really matter!?

What are they teaching in schools over there in Augusta? LOL because comprehension was obviously skipped by you and norton!
Whatever.... Anytime somebody from Augusta comments the same few posters respond with people are offended, or have a inferiority complex...

Even though I've already showed the majority of the threads comparing cities, population estimates, etc aren't from people living in Augusta... Nobody from Augusta goes into the threads in the GA forum, and list the number of theatres we have, etc and bring up the rankings we've made out of the blue... If you read through the Augusta forum you won't see people commenting daily were going to separate ourself from Columbus...

Just like you could quote 'care less', but you respond in these type of threads almost more than anybody.. There's been atleast twice when you've made the false comment about Augusta losing population, but of course you could 'care less'....

I hope you saw the I posted which you created comparing the cities... Again another thread comparing each city, but the person doesn't live in Augusta...

Georgia's largest cities

Last edited by nortonguy; 08-27-2012 at 12:45 PM..

Old 08-27-2012, 12:34 PM

2,420 posts, read 1,626,512 times
Augusta posters are growing nuts for a unknown reason.

Old 08-27-2012, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbuskidd92 View Post
I think these numbers are accurate.
Can you comprehend this cwd1084? ^

I happen to disagree with the poster but apparently I'm not allowed to. Why?

Old 08-27-2012, 12:37 PM

56 posts, read 37,475 times
The Columbus people can say whatever they want, but due to lack of interstate access their city feels noticeably smaller than Augusta, Savannah and Macon. Their failure to acknowledge and admit this reeks of homerism.

Old 08-27-2012, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nortonguy View Post
Whatever.... Anytime somebody from Augusta reponds they had to get offended, or have a inferiority complex...

Even though I've already showed the majority of the threads comparing cities, population estimates, etc aren't from people living in Augusta... Nobody from Augusta goes into the threads in the GA forum, and list the number of theatres we have, etc and bring up rankings... You don't see people in the Augusta forum commenting daily were going to separate ourself from Columbus,,

Just like you could quote 'care less', but you respond in these type of threads almost more than anybody.. There's been atleast twice when you've made the false comment about Augusta losing population, but of course you could 'care less'....

Lies you tell! I'm at 1,200 post on this site while you have almost four times as many post as me. Also, I only respond when I can't put up with the ignorant posters anymore.

And once again, you keep going back and forth on information: You couldn't show me where a Columbus poster said anything about their city because it's not there so now you're trying to find something else to talk to make yourself look revelant..

I'll do you and I a huge favor and quit going back and forth with you because you can't make up your mind what you want to talk about!

Even if I did say Augusta was losing population please tell me what that has to do with a Columbus poster bring up something about their city in this thread?...

Next! I don't have time for children.

Old 08-27-2012, 12:44 PM

2,420 posts, read 1,626,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Dave_Jones View Post
The Columbus people can say whatever they want, but due to lack of interstate access their city feels noticeably smaller than Augusta, Savannah and Macon. Their failure to acknowledge and admit this reeks of homerism.
Macon and Augusta is more dense than Columbus. Columbus is more spread out than both! Nice try!

Old 08-27-2012, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Again! Where in this thread as I stated in my first post did a Columbus poster post anything about the city population being higher than Augusta's? I think the estimates are off too but still no one from Columbus bought up anything. They showed the estimates and the Augusta poster's got offended...I'm not butt hurt because I didn't bring it up...I think you are that's why you want the population to be off because it would probably hurt you to see that Columbus may regain the 2nd largest city title back but if you got the larger metro why does it really matter!?

What are they teaching in schools over there in Augusta? LOL because comprehension was obviously skipped by you and norton!
Quote:
Originally Posted by River_Dawg View Post
Can you comprehend this cwd1084? ^

I happen to disagree with the poster but apparently I'm not allowed to. Why?

Hmmm SMH! ROTFF!!! Wow....that is all I can say!

Old 08-27-2012, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Again! Where in this thread as I stated in my first post did a Columbus poster post anything about the city population being higher than Augusta's? I think the estimates are off too but still no one from Columbus bought up anything.

Im saying that the prediction are wrong, Im sorry that bothered you.

Quote:
I think you are that's why you want the population to be off because it would probably hurt you to see that Columbus may regain the 2nd largest city title back but if you got the larger metro why does it really matter!?
Ask all the Columbus posters, all you doing is repeating what I said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia