Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2010, 06:08 PM

311 posts, read 467,043 times

Advertisements

Invited to a wedding at Grandview in Lookout Mt, Ga. Not sure where to stay the night. Looking for mid-range price & possibly not more than 10 miles away, from Grandview. How far is it from TN boarder? Never been to that area. I'm 2 1/2 hrs north of Chattanooga. Appreciate any suggestions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2010, 09:16 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,479,539 times
If you are 2 1/2 hrs north of Chattanooga --then you are in TN?
Chattanooga is about 10 minutes or less from the GA state line.

I found these--B&B's on Lookout Mtn>>>
Lookout Mountain bed and breakfast & inns. Find the perfect Lookout Mountain B&B lodging on BedandBreakfast.com.

I visited 2yrs ago at Christmas and don't recall seeing much on Lookout Mtn.
I remember one older motel--cute, 20's/30's style but I can't remember the name.

Here's my previsit thread --lots of good suggestions--we stayed at the Chattanooga Choo Choo--fun but there are some very nice motels near the Bluff View art/museum/aquarium area and in other areas of town>>>>
http://www.city-data.com/forum/chatt...christmas.html

Accomodations/Convention and Tourism>>>
http://www.chattanoogafun.com/accommodations/

There were many good suggestions--The Chattanoogan is definitely a place I would like to stay. I would want to find something overlooking the river---I envy Chattanooga's river.

This one looked good, too>>>
http://www.chattanoogafun.com/accomm...=Hotels/Motels

Last edited by TakeAhike; 08-02-2010 at 09:27 PM..

Old 08-03-2010, 09:16 PM

311 posts, read 467,043 times
Thanks for all the info. I am in TN between Nashville & Knoxville. Been in the area for 5 yrs & never been to Chattanooga. The wedding is in the evening, so I figured find some place nice to stay, make a 2 day mini vacation out of it. Thanks again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia