U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-14-2007, 07:38 PM

10 posts, read 21,799 times
Question Suwanee vs. Alpharetta

Hubby and I are now looking into relocating to Georgia and after doing some extensive online research, we decided to travel to Suwanee while vacationing in Chattanooga. We went to Suwanee today and really loved it. Before we move anywhere, hubby will have to get his transfer through the postal service and be accepted by an office. Suwanee is a smaller post office so a transfer there could take years. We went there today and hubby spoke to the supervisor who suggested he look into a much larger post office like Alpharetta. The commute from Suwanee to Alpharetta isn't too bad, but can anyone give me some info on Alpharetta and maybe some pros and cons between Suwanee and Alpharetta? I would be so appreciative. I mean, if Alpharetta is a nice place to live and good for raising a family, then we can redirect our attention and focus on Alpharetta instead since hubby may have to work there anyway. Thanks for any help you can give! This forum has been incredible for information!!!
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia