U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2007, 07:52 AM
naz naz started this thread

9 posts, read 33,602 times

Advertisements

my Husband And Our Two Kids Are From Cordele Georgia And Will Be Relocating To The Huntsville Alabama Area In A Few Weeks.i Have Been On Here Researching All The Prices For Homes,and Cant Believe What Some Of Yall Pay For Ahouse In Other States.i Will Be Listing Mine For 160,000...with Over 1900 Sq Feet..4 Bedrooms,2 Full Baths Nice Location,and 4.25 Acres Of Land.some Of You Out There May Want To Check Out Our Town. Now Let Me Get Back To The Alabama Threads And Find Somewhere To Live There. Ps...anyone Out There Live Around Huntsville,athens Alabama Area What Are The Best Schools,things To Do,places To Live???? Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2007, 12:28 PM

88 posts, read 456,817 times
Naz,

I wish that I could purchase your house. Where do you live? I hope that with the sale of your home you will be able to afford another home. I saw many posts about housing in GA and I think that GA is best area for middle class families.

Old 02-13-2007, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroule View Post
Naz,

I wish that I could purchase your house. Where do you live? I hope that with the sale of your home you will be able to afford another home. I saw many posts about housing in GA and I think that GA is best area for middle class families.
HELLO. WE LIVE IN CORDELE GEORGIA. ITS 2 HOURS SOUTH OF ATLANTA AND ABOUT 2 HOURS NORTH OF THE FLORIDA LINE.LOCATED RIGHT OFF INTERSTATE 75. SMALL TOWN,WE DO HAVE A HOME DEPOT, WALMART....IN THE LAST YEAR WE HAVE STARTED GROWING..ZAXBYS,QUIZNOS,SONIC,AND WERE EVEN GETTING A HOOTERS..HA HA WE DO HAVE A LARGE LAKE ABOUT 10 MILES FROM HERE..LAKE BLACKSHEAR.....ANYWAY I HAVE BEEN RESERCHING THE HUNTSVILLE AL AREA AND THINK WE CAN GET A NICE HOME THERE FOR AROUND THE PRICE WERE ASKING FOR OURS...WE WILL SEE..........

Old 02-13-2007, 08:06 AM

2,909 posts, read 12,974,224 times
House prices in Georgia are much more reasonable than in Florida and several other states. Texas is also very reasonable. You should have no trouble selling your nice big house with a really huge acreage lot

Old 02-13-2007, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need_affordable_home View Post
House prices in Georgia are much more reasonable than in Florida and several other states. Texas is also very reasonable. You should have no trouble selling your nice big house with a really huge acreage lot
HOPE SO...PUT THE SIGN UP IN THE YARD YESTERDAY!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or