Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2007, 09:58 PM

7 posts, read 26,179 times

Advertisements

I have a few friends who live in Alma, GA. I visit often and enjoy it. I am currently living in St. Augustine and have been considering moving to Alma. The only thing that holds me back is my great paying job, the #1 St. Johns county school district my son attends, and ..... the beach. So, you say, " What makes you want to move?" To make a long story short, basically I am recently divorced and feel it would be nice to be by my friends ( .....I'm lonely)
I would still have to visit St. Auggie often due to my children's father and my parents, so there's my beach fix. As far as the school thing- I'm sure it is just as good up there, especially with my supportive parenting role So that leaves my great paying job. What can I expect as far as pay up there????? Is it average? I know real-estate is CRAZY low compared to St. Aug. Which is another plus, but that makes me think it must be reflected in income. Any Ortho Assistants that can offer advise? Any advise would be helpful from any one!!!!

Last edited by kimmer_27; 03-30-2007 at 10:32 PM.. Reason: different title
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia