U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2007, 12:15 PM

8 posts, read 33,941 times

Advertisements

I first want to say thank you for the helpful job advice. I am still looking into the
information that was given me. I have my resume on Carreerbuilder.com here in CT. If any employers would like to look it up. The can look under Personal care, and the name Bonnie Diaz.
I still would like to know if there is anyone close to Perry, or in Perry that needs a housekeeper in exchange for housing. Or a smaller pay with a room, just until I can get my self situated. I have 3 kids, 2 that live with me, 2years old girl, and a six year old boy in kindergarden. If anyone is willing to give me a chance I would like to move down by the end of June, maybe sooner, cause of the school yyear.. I would appreciate it. Thanks!!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2007, 08:23 PM

61 posts, read 326,327 times
Default Check the local classified ads

The Houston Daily Journal is the local newspaper for Perry. They do have a web site with Help Wanted ads. Here is the link:

http://news.mywebpal.com/partners/963/public/index.html

Old 03-27-2007, 01:00 PM

634 posts, read 2,707,614 times
I hope you enjoy Perry. It is a charming town. Look in the ads in the Macon Telegraph for jobs. You could also visit a local employment office.

Perry's downtown is beautiful. It is growing very fast. In the past month a coffee shop, sandwich shop, tea room, and a gardening store have opened. You can really get the small town charm here. Another good thing is that it is located near the big towns of Warner Robins and Macon which are both growing rapidly. A Bass Pro Shop recently opened in Macon. Warner Robins has shopping centers opening frequently. Perry is a hotspot currently. Very family friendly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia