U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-07-2009, 11:35 PM
 
Location: sowf jawja
1,894 posts, read 4,948,532 times
Reputation: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyCasonga View Post
. . . . .
I guess you can only go where you can afford to!
Next you will bragging about the bbq cookout you had at Carver Park.
lay off on the personal attacks.


there's no harm in what they said. we don't need a hall monitor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-08-2009, 05:26 AM
 
913 posts, read 1,977,531 times
Reputation: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by southgeorgia View Post
lay off on the personal attacks.


there's no harm in what they said. we don't need a hall monitor.
Thank you! I couldn't agree more. It has gotten out of hand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-08-2009, 05:27 AM
 
913 posts, read 1,977,531 times
Reputation: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintmarks View Post
New heights in finding the negative in anything posted. Well done, Brad!
ROFL, good post! This guy needs a break.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-08-2009, 07:53 AM
 
51 posts, read 70,767 times
Reputation: 28
After reading several threads on Columbus I have to say you should ALL be ashamed.
Find something credible to fill your days with fellas.
page after page of BS with all of 4 or 5 posters if that.(9 pages on here alone!!)

Last edited by SandrainGeorgia; 06-08-2009 at 08:21 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-08-2009, 03:08 PM
 
913 posts, read 1,977,531 times
Reputation: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandrainGeorgia View Post
After reading several threads on Columbus I have to say you should ALL be ashamed.
Find something credible to fill your days with fellas.
page after page of BS with all of 4 or 5 posters if that.(9 pages on here alone!!)
I agree, I try to post good, quality information and one person has to come in and sabotage the thread. Everyone seems to be tired of this one particular poster. I hope we can stay on topic and not have to bicker with this guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-08-2009, 06:56 PM
 
51 posts, read 70,767 times
Reputation: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLCOL1 View Post
I agree, I try to post good, quality information and one person has to come in and sabotage the thread. Everyone seems to be tired of this one particular poster. I hope we can stay on topic and not have to bicker with this guy.
You obviously did not read my post.
I said ALL of you.
You are as guilty as the rest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:15 PM.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top