U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-04-2009, 10:29 AM
 
726 posts, read 1,893,496 times
Reputation: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnatl View Post
Wrong. Sandy Springs already HAS an identity, and has for years. Just because it is recently incorported takes nothing away from that.
Oh ready it doesn't have one now so how did it have one before.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-04-2009, 11:39 AM
 
Location: Atlanta
7,732 posts, read 7,134,465 times
Reputation: 2774
Quote:
Originally Posted by yerocal View Post
Oh ready it doesn't have one now so how did it have one before.....
Says the guy who lives in Macon. You are hardly qualified to speak on this subject, as you have proven already.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-04-2009, 12:09 PM
 
726 posts, read 1,893,496 times
Reputation: 83
I'm qualified to speak or post on any subject I chose......And my opinion still stands that Sandy Springs nor does any of the other surrounding ATL suburbs will never have their own identity like Macon, Columbus, Savannah or Augusta along as there is an ATLANTA!!!, no matter how much their pop increases....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-04-2009, 12:16 PM
 
Location: Atlanta
7,732 posts, read 7,134,465 times
Reputation: 2774
Quote:
Originally Posted by yerocal View Post
I'm qualified to speak or post on any subject I chose......And my opinion still stands that Sandy Springs nor does any of the other surrounding ATL suburbs will never have their own identity like Macon, Columbus, Savannah or Augusta along as there is an ATLANTA!!!, no matter how much their pop increases....
Of course you are free to speak on anything you wish........that does not mean, however that you are qualified to.

It is obvious you are absolutely clueless on this, and many other things relating to the Atlanta area. You also clearly have a personal axe to grind when it comes to the Atlanta area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-04-2009, 12:48 PM
 
726 posts, read 1,893,496 times
Reputation: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnatl View Post
Of course you are free to speak on anything you wish........that does not mean, however that you are qualified to.

It is obvious you are absolutely clueless on this, and many other things relating to the Atlanta area. You also clearly have a personal axe to grind when it comes to the Atlanta area.
Thing relating to the Atlanta area....That's So funny, Dude I'm I live in the Atlanta area but from Macon. I can probably tell you something about Metro ATL you don't know.... So stop making your self look like a fool....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-04-2009, 12:55 PM
 
Location: Atlanta
7,732 posts, read 7,134,465 times
Reputation: 2774
Quote:
Originally Posted by yerocal View Post
Thing relating to the Atlanta area....That's So funny, Dude I'm I live in the Atlanta area but from Macon. I can probably tell you something about Metro ATL you don't know.... So stop making your self look like a fool....
LOL! You no more live here than I do in Macon. Just stop. It is clear that you have absolutely no clue as to the workings of Metro Atlanta - at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-04-2009, 01:14 PM
 
726 posts, read 1,893,496 times
Reputation: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnatl View Post
LOL! You no more live here than I do in Macon. Just stop. It is clear that you have absolutely no clue as to the workings of Metro Atlanta - at all.


You are so funny....... you and your posts.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-04-2009, 01:37 PM
 
Location: Marietta, GA
7,681 posts, read 9,717,791 times
Reputation: 3209
Quote:
Originally Posted by yerocal View Post
it's hard for suburban cities like Marietta, Sandy Springs, and etc to have there own identity when they rely on and have such a huge large driving force so near......
I don't think it is at all. Marietta certainly has its own identity and many people prefer not to live here or settle here because of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-04-2009, 03:16 PM
 
Location: Mableton, GA USA (NW Atlanta suburb, 4 miles OTP)
9,913 posts, read 14,197,464 times
Reputation: 2733
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil0311 View Post
I don't think it is at all. Marietta certainly has its own identity and many people prefer not to live here or settle here because of it.
That Big Chicken is scary...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-04-2009, 04:36 PM
 
Location: Atlanta
7,732 posts, read 7,134,465 times
Reputation: 2774
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcsteiner View Post
that big chicken is scary... :d
lol!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top