U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-18-2009, 02:58 PM

11 posts, read 15,078 times

Advertisements

IM A 43 YR OLD MOTHER OF 2 DAUGHTERS 23 AN 17 AN WE ARE PLANNING TO MOVE TO GA IN JUNE PREFERRD IN GWINNETT COUNTY SO IM ASKING FOR REASONABLE PRICED APPARTMENTS NOTHING OVER $800 BUT IM LOOKING STRICTLY FOR A SAFE PLACES TO LIVE NOT CRIME INFESSED. LOOKING FOR QUIET AREAS WITH QUALITY APPARTMENTS NO RATS AN ROACHES. AN WHERE PEOPLE MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS AN STILL GET ALONG. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME???????? THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2009, 07:18 PM

8,862 posts, read 8,806,721 times
My first suggestion is that you repost this in the Atlanta forum and please avoid typing in ALL CAPS.

If you know where you need to be in Gwinnett County that would be ever so helpful, too, as it is a large county.

IIRC, there is a law/ordinance in GA that requires renters to have seperate bedrooms--I'm not entirely sure about this. You would need at least a 2 bedroom apartment/house and I think you may pay around $1,000/mo for a good/safe area.

There are apartments on the west side of Pleasant Hill Rd near Peachtree Industrial Blvd--Duluth area that might fit your criteria. The eastern section of Gwinnett around Lilburn can be sketchy.

Old 10-19-2009, 04:27 PM

11 posts, read 15,078 times
thanks a lot an sorry for all the caps. im looking to move to either lawerenceville or burford ga
an im looking for a three bedroom town house. with a great school system for my 17 yr old highschool age daughter.

Old 10-27-2009, 04:24 AM

21 posts, read 35,819 times
well you will need a 2beds apt and i havent seen any townhomes near but,buford has new apts around gwinnett stadium a 2 beds would be in the high 900s,same goes if you try around sugarloaf pwky they have new ones too,all i can say is if your looking for a safe nice place you will have a monthly rent from 900-1200,i pay 700 for a 2beds in lawrenceville not the safest place neither the best school district i would advice you buford i think mill creek HS is way better than Berkmar
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia