U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Grandparents
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2008, 07:15 PM

1,461 posts, read 3,218,293 times

Advertisements

I have kept a journal of funny things the grandbabies have said. I know if I don't I won't remember them.
Last week, Bailey who is about 2 1/2 was playing in the sink. It's one of her favorite things to do. Well I put a towel in front of her so she won't get too wet. I walked by and the towel had fallen in the water. I must have made a noise or said something, grabbed the towel and headed to the laundry.
When I came back she said, "Relax, Grandma, it's only water"...so cute
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2008, 03:19 PM

541 posts, read 945,502 times
Ok I'm not a grandparent but this is really cute. At a Christmas light display my son and his friend walked up to a bithday cake for Jesus. His friend said "yum I want some of that cake." My son replied "no you don't that's Jesus's and he's dead and you don't know how long it's been there!"

Old 12-11-2008, 03:35 PM

1,036 posts, read 2,584,195 times
My daughter made a Christmas card at Girl Scouts a few nights ago. She wrote in it, "I love you more than I love Sally!" Sally is my assistant leader whose daughter stays here alot and my daughter stays at their house alot. Sally told me she was honored just to be mentioned.

Old 12-16-2008, 10:43 AM

1,363 posts, read 5,349,631 times
These are cute.

I super cleaned my kitchen Friday night after the kids were asleep-pulled the stove out and everything. My 3 year old looked in the kitchen Saturday morning and said, "Hey. Why'd you get a new kitchen?" I said, "It's not new-just clean." It really wasn't that bad to start with, but apparently it made an impression on her. LOL.

Old 01-04-2009, 10:09 AM

2,178 posts, read 8,240,843 times
At 3 years old, my great grandson had been well informed by somebody. He asked for a treat one day and was handed apple slices.. He began to explaine that "Apples are FRUIT! Cookies are SNACKS... I want a SNACK!"

Old 01-23-2009, 07:23 PM

1,050 posts, read 2,875,544 times
Men in my family have a little problem with........gas. I know my son and he must "misbehave" in front of his daughter, four year old Ashley. Well, Grandpa has a problem also. He slipped one day in front of her, and said did you hear that frog? She let that one go, but when he "slipped" again, she indignetley put her hands on her hips and said "That was no frog Poppa".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Grandparents