Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2013, 12:52 AM

4,698 posts, read 4,071,354 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
There is a weird phenomenon of an obsession and bashing of Black women that is truly inexplicable.

It as if the bashers gain a type of release in being able to degrade with full abandon like a violent video game of sorts. C-D is like a sanitized verson of Grand Theft Auto without the graphics but with all of the same rage and detachment from violence in the form of words.

Interesting...
Another dumb post. I hardly ever talk about black women except in this thread. If I felt an release from bashing black women, then I would do it much more often. Logic is still not your strong suit. I talk about it in this topic, because it is about black women.

Yes the truth hurts, but if you are obese you will have a harder time attracting a quality man. When 55% of African american women are obese and 80% are overweight or obese, then of course they will have a harder time finding a good man.

I am just responding to the topic. You are just mad because I do not blame racism or say black women do not have a harder time.

Old 01-25-2013, 12:57 AM

1,259 posts, read 1,835,614 times
Ok black ladies!! We lose, why don't we just shut our traps and face the facts. Tough looking the way we do. Real tough

Old 01-25-2013, 12:57 AM

14,725 posts, read 33,361,633 times
Quote:
Thomas Jefferson had a decades long relationship and fathered children with Sally Hemings.

George Clooney dated Kimberley Russell (Black actress) for three years.
We know TJ boinked because there's living proof of it. Does anyone know what became of that lineage from obviously cheating on his wife? They've got to be around. A documentary would be interesting. I know they didn't turn into "The Jeffersons" who moved on up to the Eastside.

As for George, who knows who he's boinking since these all seem superficial and as shallow as inflatable kiddie pools.

Old 01-25-2013, 01:03 AM

2,918 posts, read 5,606,342 times
Quote:
If some White (or any other) guys are serious about their attraction then they should speak up more when Black women are being "bashed" because silence equals agreement. Just putting it out there for general consumption.
arent non blacks usually bashed for having jungle fever if they come to the defense of black women in these sorts of threads?

Old 01-25-2013, 01:04 AM

2,918 posts, read 5,606,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
We know TJ boinked because there's living proof of it. Does anyone know what became of that lineage from obviously cheating on his wife? They've got to be around. A documentary would be interesting. I know they didn't turn into "The Jeffersons" who moved on up to the Eastside.

As for George, who knows who he's boinking since these all seem superficial and as shallow as inflatable kiddie pools.
considering how light skinned american blacks are compared to blacks from africa, i wouldn't be surprised if the majority of slave owners were raping their slaves.

Old 01-25-2013, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTN2A2 View Post
Ok black ladies!! We lose, why don't we just shut our traps and face the facts. Tough looking the way we do. Real tough
Why do you identify yourself as part of a group, instead of an individual. You are just a human who happen to black. Just because the average black women is obese does not mean you have to be.

If you want to have better chance with men then you could
- Lose weight, if you are overweight
- Get a good career
- Lose the attitude

As pointed out, beautiful black women with a good personality have no problems finding a good husband.

Old 01-25-2013, 01:17 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,525,235 times
Quote:
Yes, until then we should all just keep believing in fairytales...

Prince Maximillan and Princess Angela of Liechtenstein

Alinko Dangote (on the right) and his wife - worth $73 BILLION (yes billion) dollars

Last edited by calipoppy; 01-25-2013 at 01:31 AM..

Old 01-25-2013, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Yes, until then we should all just keep believing in fairytales...

Alinko Dangote (on the right) and his wife - worth $73 BILLION (yes billion) dollars
Their net worth is actually 12.5 billion dollars. But I don't see your point, except that hot black women can get successful men. Hot white/Asian/Hispanic women can get successful men too.

You seem to love posting pictures of successful men with black women, but while it may feel emotionally good for you, it does not prove anything.

Old 01-25-2013, 01:24 AM

1,259 posts, read 1,835,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlon View Post
Why do you identify yourself as part of a group, instead of an individual. You are just a human who happen to black. Just because the average black women is obese does not mean you have to be.

If you want to have better chance with men then you could
- Lose weight, if you are overweight
- Get a good career
- Lose the attitude

As pointed out, beautiful black women with a good personality have no problems finding a good husband.
Lol!! Will do. Any more recommendations? Let me reach over and get a pen. Need to take notes. I'm over my low worth. I am ready to become a more worthy woman.

Old 01-25-2013, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Lol!! Will do. Any more recommendations? Let me reach over and get a pen. Need to take notes. I'm over my low worth. I am ready to become a more worthy woman.
Again, the attitude. What do you think you will accomplish with that attitude. The advice I gave is the same for all races. A fat white person is not attractive, a fat Asian is not attractive either.

But when I point out that many black women are overweight and that is making them less desirable in the dating market, then it pisses you off, like I called you fat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates