U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-26-2013, 12:42 PM
 
1,266 posts, read 1,445,691 times
Reputation: 3325

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzyteBob View Post
Black chicks always liked me. They like funny white guys.
Based on the "honest" (<<<your word) triabrite you've posted on this thread, honestly---you are not likeable. You better keep that 10-foot pole because you'll need it when people who are sick and tired of haters call you out for the chauvinistic snorter that you are. And trust me, you're not funny.

 
Old 01-26-2013, 12:44 PM
 
44,621 posts, read 43,151,983 times
Reputation: 14409
This thread has turned into a hate fest. I figured it would.
 
Old 01-26-2013, 12:48 PM
 
211 posts, read 126,952 times
Reputation: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
This thread has turned into a hate fest. I figured it would.
LOL.

Definition of "Hate" -

1. Whenever someone else's opinions bother a protected class because they hit too close to home.

Alternative definition:

2. Tactic used in political discourse in order to silence opposition.

Synonyms and or similar concepts: Racist, Bigot, Sexist, Homophobe, War on Women, etc.
 
Old 01-26-2013, 12:49 PM
 
211 posts, read 126,952 times
Reputation: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyTam View Post
Based on the "honest" (<<<your word) triabrite you've posted on this thread, honestly---you are not likeable. You better keep that 10-foot pole because you'll need it when people who are sick and tired of haters call you out for the chauvinistic snorter that you are. And trust me, you're not funny.
Trust me. I am lovable ... and mostly because I'm "Real" as they say.
 
Old 01-26-2013, 12:56 PM
 
Location: La lune et les étoiles
17,414 posts, read 18,291,476 times
Reputation: 18593
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
This thread has turned into a hate fest. I figured it would.
Yes, this thread was actually created specifically for that purpose. It was by design (as all of the "why are black people...?" threads happen to be.

These threads give the bigots life.
 
Old 01-26-2013, 12:58 PM
 
44,621 posts, read 43,151,983 times
Reputation: 14409
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzyteBob View Post
LOL.

Definition of "Hate" -

1. Whenever someone else's opinions bother a protected class because they hit too close to home.

Alternative definition:

2. Tactic used in political discourse in order to silence opposition.

Synonyms and or similar concepts: Racist, Bigot, Sexist, Homophobe, War on Women, etc.
You keep telling yourself that.
 
Old 01-26-2013, 12:59 PM
 
1,027 posts, read 1,290,290 times
Reputation: 1023
I must admit; I seriously appreciate the ability to be candid on the site that if until the mods decide to whimper, surprising we haven't had much intervention- Perplexing

enzyte I have watched you get pawned a few good times throughout the thread however I have witness you pull some valid points from your bag of sour patches. I could appreciate your honesty even your train of thought but possibly; you could utilize that creative thinking tank to assist the people you bash. The manor in which you word and express your thoughts are firsthand bashes/digs.

I would like to hear your suggestions to get the ball rolling in communities which lack enterprise. If you were black what would be your steps toward growth throughout your community and how would you address someone that approached you with the very rhetoric you have utilized? I an not attempting to be funny, rude, or condescending.
 
Old 01-26-2013, 12:59 PM
 
44,621 posts, read 43,151,983 times
Reputation: 14409
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Yes, this thread was actually created specifically for that purpose. It was by design (as all of the "why are black people...?" threads happen to be.

These threads give the bigots life.
You know that this thread is getting bad when the OP wants this thread closed down.
 
Old 01-26-2013, 01:00 PM
 
1,266 posts, read 1,445,691 times
Reputation: 3325
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzyteBob View Post
Trust me. I am lovable ... and mostly because I'm "Real" as they say.
I am sure you have redeeming qualities--as we all do, but likeability and good humor are not among them based on your posts. You've posted a lot of hateful thoughts using words you know would cause an avalanche of rebuttal from others. Now you're trying to backpeddle. Sign of a coward and an agitator, I say. You think just because you say what's on your mind that it's somehow original thought---when all I hear is regurgitated hype you hear on right wing radio and other hate mongering outlets. Please---you are no more real than the man on the moon. Don't you see? You've been sold a bill of goods too? The money grubbers need people like you to do their dirty work. We're all being duped. C'mon don't you see that?
 
Old 01-26-2013, 01:01 PM
 
6 posts, read 5,249 times
Reputation: 15
I dont see the big deal, it a matter of personal preference.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top