Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 05:01 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,577,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
These "studies" are such bull****.

I can't believe that with the amount of kids HISPANIC WOMEN are having that they are not LEADING in all diseases. It's not like hispanic men insist on using condoms. Trust me, I know. You have to beg those fools to put it on. Their reasons for "not" doing it? Oh, mami, you LOOK CLEAN.

Old 01-26-2013, 05:17 PM

211 posts, read 171,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Actually, he wanted to have the thread closed because it began to turn into a hate fest.
LMAO.

Hate fest?

You do realize that most conservatives laugh at you anymore when you whine about "racism" or "hate" don't you?

You people cried "wolf" one .... actually a thousand ... too many times.

Old 01-26-2013, 05:17 PM

15,068 posts, read 6,118,533 times
What is this...AA vs. Hispanic women now? LOL. All kinds of debate going on here.

Old 01-26-2013, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzleman View Post
I agree with you about feminism. I think it's a dubious philosophy designed mainly by upper class white women who don't need to rely on men, and don't like men very much. It's not something that's going to lead to anything good when spread out over a larger population. And I think black women have suffered more than anybody else from the effects of feminism, particularly the elimination of shame that men used to feel about not supporting their children.

Yet they keep voting for the same people who put them in the place they're in. Robbing them of their dignity for 30 minutes of cell phone time and an EBT card.

Libs are all about projecting. They call people like Clarence Thomas an Uncle Tom, but if you ask me when people vote in lock step 95% for the people who put them on the plantation they're currently on, it is THEY who are the real Uncle Toms.

Old 01-26-2013, 05:22 PM

5,833 posts, read 7,666,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
Are these the only types of black women you see?

You really need to leave the ghetto. Seriously. Expand your horizons. Pathetic.

These "studies" are such bull****.

I can't believe that with the amount of kids HISPANIC WOMEN are having that they are not LEADING in all diseases. It's not like hispanic men insist on using condoms. Trust me, I know. You have to beg those fools to put it on. Their reasons for "not" doing it? Oh, mami, you LOOK CLEAN.
This is a long thread, so it was hard to find the most racist post in it, but I feel pretty confident that this is it.

Old 01-26-2013, 05:25 PM

72,831 posts, read 62,191,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzyteBob View Post
LMAO.

Hate fest?

You do realize that most conservatives laugh at you anymore when you whine about "racism" or "hate" don't you?

You people cried "wolf" one .... actually a thousand ... too many times.
Says the person who makes generalizations of people based on race, and someone who said he would shoot his daughter for bringing home a Black man.

Old 01-26-2013, 05:27 PM

15,068 posts, read 6,118,533 times
Quote:
Says the person who makes generalizations of people based on race, and someone who said he would shoot his daughter for bringing home a Black man.
And the supposed Christian! LOL!

Old 01-26-2013, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenfield View Post
This is a long thread, so it was hard to find the most racist post in it, but I feel pretty confident that this is it.
And that's another one of my pet peeves ... butchery of the English language. What you see here is not "racism" for the most part as the word race, implies you are a different species and that there is something genetically different about you. What you really meant to say is that you were looking for the most bigoted post.

Ebonics did enough damage. Please no more butchery of the English language.

========

Grab a dictionary and see for yourself

Racism - a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

Bigot - a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.

Old 01-26-2013, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Didn't they teach you anything about creative license and exaggerating for effect in that desegregated government school you attended?

Old 01-26-2013, 05:36 PM

5,833 posts, read 7,666,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzyteBob View Post
And that's another one of my pet peeves ... butchery of the English language. What you see here is not "racism" for the most part as the word race, implies you are a different species and that there is something genetically different about you. What you really meant to say is that you were looking for the most bigoted post.

Ebonics did enough damage. Please no more butchery of the English language.

========

Grab a dictionary and see for yourself

Racism - a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

Bigot - a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.
I stand by the the original statement that her post was racist. Yours are both racist and bigoted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates